Yandards

The CF Forza 3 Race League, Final League Standing Pg 1

cheep ass BT routers dude... like little Korean time bombs

Yeah, I retired my old Netgear when we upgraded our connection, it was handy because we use the VoIP phone. But for Sunday I'll bring it back into service, if I can find the power supply!

i had lots of problems with my router, had a netgear something. Bought a new belkin one and got no problems now. Same at work the old one just gave up after a while...

All my friends have BT homehub and they have no problems, i nearly got that.

Had lots of problems to do with the xbox and the internets firewall which all came down these NAT crap

i had lots of problems with my router, had a netgear something. Bought a new belkin one and got no problems now. Same at work the old one just gave up after a while...

All my friends have BT homehub and they have no problems, i nearly got that.

Had lots of problems to do with the xbox and the internets firewall which all came down these NAT crap

Yeah, the NAT settings are another pain :censored: . Seems that there is a Firmware update being rolled out ATM to address the issues with Forza3, but also other games too, so BT were aware of a problem. Its supposed to be complete by xmas, but I cant wait that long!!!

Their suggested workaround was to also have your pc on and listen to something like internet radio to keep the data traffic incoming - madness!!!!

Ah BT, quality or not.

I did have to mess around with the ports on my 2nd generation Orange hub thingy, I would much prefer to use kit of my own choice, but that's only really an option on cable.

Quality pics Junkie, come on the rest of you get some photos up!

Junkie!? I ain't no junkie!!! :D

Junkie!? I ain't no junkie!!! :D

:epicfail:

Well my router's firmware has been updated and I managed 6 or so races online last night with no problems, fingers crossed!!!!

Also had a quick few laps on the track we are to race on sunday. Is it me or is it nearly impossible to do a fast lap without getting a penalty!? I think there is going to be some serious 'curb action' in the race on sunday, its the only way to get a good time!

Well my router's firmware has been updated and I managed 6 or so races online last night with no problems, fingers crossed!!!!

Also had a quick few laps on the track we are to race on sunday. Is it me or is it nearly impossible to do a fast lap without getting a penalty!? I think there is going to be some serious 'curb action' in the race on sunday, its the only way to get a good time!

I think there might be a bug on that track for penalty detection - I have had one on the start of a new lap running down the start finish straight.

We all need to be on time this weekend as Top Gear starts at 20:30, although at 1:35 per lap 10 laps is less than 15 minutes racing.

Yea, i found that. i seemed to be getting penalties with almost everylap and if you watch the guy that set the fastest lap he actually jumps clean over the corner with no penalty!!

what time has everyone set so far?

Yea, i found that. i seemed to be getting penalties with almost everylap and if you watch the guy that set the fastest lap he actually jumps clean over the corner with no penalty!!

what time has everyone set so far?

You can check the leaderboard (set to friends) after you complete a 'hot lap' session, although it will only show laps with no penalities, so its rather useless for this track!

I think there might be a bug on that track for penalty detection - I have had one on the start of a new lap running down the start finish straight.

We all need to be on time this weekend as Top Gear starts at 20:30, although at 1:35 per lap 10 laps is less than 15 minutes racing.

we were all spot on 8pm last week, i dont think the time keeping is a problem now we know what time were supposed to be there! :p

we were all spot on 8pm last week, i dont think the time keeping is a problem now we know what time were supposed to be there! :p

:(

:(

HAHA! :epicfail:[/quote:2uxuvjgf]

i don't think i could have failed in a more epic way...[/quote:2uxuvjgf]

ahhh, i don't mean it Kris, im sure you'll beat me this week and you'll be flying up that leader board in no time. Especially if Wednesdays racing is anything to go by! :thumb right:

oooh, can alex be shifted off the third spot :lol:

hey im second over all!! :p. and the answer is "almost certainly", im surprised ive stayed there as long as i have! :lol:

hey guys, can i ask a huge favour from you all, im on my way back from london at the moment and will be getting back at about 10 past 8, is there any chance you could wait a little for me! i'll even start from the pits lol

scrap that guys, had to do a pitstop for the women in the car so now running half hour late! so unless you good fellows fancy waiting until after top gear im out for this week :(

The 1st corner

thestart.jpg

forza8.jpg

Jamin with his quad turbo hyper-space button installed

jamin.jpg

thefield.jpg

The battle for 2nd place...

battle2g.jpg

battley.jpg

Beware the novice!

novice.jpg