Yandards

The CF Forza 3 Race League, Final League Standing Pg 1

Think my current ring time is 8:56, but that was with faults and need to do some more practice, I agree this is going to be hard track to race on but then if we just did easy circuits it would all get a bit dull. This race is going to be about 35-40 mins long (4 laps at around 9 mins a lap) so it's more about consistancy than some of the tracks.

I think we stick with 400 PI, 425 gives you just a few too many options to play with so 400 keeps the tune more focused, also the more you open up the tuning options the more likely it is that someone will just produce a monster that destroys everyone else.

Might try some numbers on my car to see how it looks, although being the only yellow one it stands out a mile off anyway!

Think my current ring time is 8:56, but that was with faults and need to do some more practice, I agree this is going to be hard track to race on but then if we just did easy circuits it would all get a bit dull. This race is going to be about 35-40 mins long (4 laps at around 9 mins a lap) so it's more about consistancy than some of the tracks.

I think we stick with 400 PI, 425 gives you just a few too many options to play with so 400 keeps the tune more focused, also the more you open up the tuning options the more likely it is that someone will just produce a monster that destroys everyone else.

Might try some numbers on my car to see how it looks, although being the only yellow one it stands out a mile off anyway!

do you not think 40mins of racing maybe a little long?

Around 7 laps of the ring equals a tank of fuel, tyres tho, I think that'll depend what you're running.

Alex, 40 mins too long ?! You wuss! ;-)

Around 7 laps of the ring equals a tank of fuel, tyres tho, I think that'll depend what you're running.

Alex, 40 mins too long ?! You wuss! ;-)

indeed i am... :camp:

im sitting at work and have got REALLY bored so i decided to make another Corrado racing league thread. There seems to be allot of ppl who wont to race but where to late for the sunday nite League and im getting itchy waiting for another race! i was thinking of an endurance style event over allot of laps to force pit stops and tyre changes ect.

If anyone's interested linky

think its going to be a close race, just deciding if i want more torque or bhp on this track. managed to stick a good lap time in but there are a couple of corners that i keep catching and barrel rolling so im fairly 100% sure im going to end up with a wrecked car at the end of the race.

think its going to be a close race, just deciding if i want more torque or bhp on this track. managed to stick a good lap time in but there are a couple of corners that i keep catching and barrel rolling so im fairly 100% sure im going to end up with a wrecked car at the end of the race.

i dont think you need to worry! havent you got the fast lap times at the mo of 8:50?

Finally found a good setup, from struggling to get into the 8:50's to 8:44.2!!! Wahoo, it's gonna be one looooooong race though!!!

its bloody annoying isn't it!!! i restarted my router before the race to make sure it didn't die this time. was a good race though, think there was alot of 2 wheeling going on though lol

Forza2.jpg

Good race and some tight overtakes going on, sorry to see you drop out Jamin, it's bloody annoying.

Results:

1. Yandards 8:45.734, 35:36.155

2. Swiftkid 8:49.555, 35:53.397

3. Alex_G60 8:58.578, 36:15.064

4. Kris 8:49.139, 36:17.067

5. 3Corsa 9:10.712, 37:25.111

6. Mattski 9:23.550, 38:39.270

7. Ebby 9:48 (Results screen went before I wrote the rest down, will get it off the replay)

8. Jamin DNF - connection drop

One quick picture (need to delete some from storefront) and a video will be coming tomorrow but only short one, it will have some slow motion action though :dorky:

New video up, it's only short but quite good. Front page race results and league table updated too.

, will be in HD when it's finished processing on YouTube.

i spent saturday trying to get my nat open, as i've recently been dropping connection etc and also my mic wouldn't work. But all seemed ok lastnight.

New video up, it's only short but quite good. Front page race results and league table updated too.

, will be in HD when it's finished processing on YouTube.

haha, thats awesome. i was soo close to keeping it straight then it started to tip so only thing i could do was turn out of it

i was out of the action the whole race but didn't really have many accidents. Think i need to address my tuning options to get more speed

Note to self: Dont spend all day at the Xmas market drinking wheat beer and still expect to be able to race. :lol:

Must try harder this weekend!!

Cool vid and pics Yan! Still gutted about my connection dropping, was enjoying myself trying to overtake you whilst in a nice loooooong drift!! Maybe this Sunday eh!?

Trying to go round the outside of Alex, it was close, but we didn't touch!

Corrado92.pdfring2.jpg[/attachment:2fj4ozl4]

Yan joins the party...

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfring3.jpg[/attachment:2fj4ozl4]

Curb action with Matt!

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfring4.jpg[/attachment:2fj4ozl4]

Swiftkid leads the way

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfring5.jpg[/attachment:2fj4ozl4]

Me giving Yan a lesson in drifing, and he gives me a lesson in making a pass stick! :D

ring1.jpg[/attachment:2fj4ozl4]