Yandards

The CF Forza 3 Race League, Final League Standing Pg 1

I personally think i got hustled by Alex! all that talk about how he's no good before the race and then goes and wins it... there is something going on here!!! :tongue:

I'm a wheeler steeler geeza me ol' mucka, dont you know a hustle when you see one?? :pirate:

nah, twas just luck of the draw. If i hadn't of started in 2nd I wouldn't have done so well. My little speech about Kris not liking chasing did help somewhat :tongue:[/quote:36i6ko27]

Aaaaaaass hole! i locked up like 2 seconds after you said that! trying to outbrake you...

oh i do hate chasing...[/quote:36i6ko27]

you should be BETTER chasing you know, you can force mistakes and can exploit opportunities... plus ppl tend to slow down when they're trying to defend their lines. Its only silly you who doesnt like it! :p

have you ever been to my united states of.................. WHATEVER!!!!

does anyone fancy some racing this evening? i'm thinkin of doing just one looooong race in preparation for tomorrow... :tongue:

have you ever been to my united states of.................. WHATEVER!!!!

does anyone fancy some racing this evening? i'm thinkin of doing just one looooong race in preparation for tomorrow... :tongue:

im in liam linch

:p

We racing this weekend or are we off for crimbo?? :confused4: :confused4:

Last race before the 2 week break.

Got my wheel the other day but it makes it harder to drive until I get used to it!

Got my wheel the other day but it makes it harder to drive until I get used to it!

here here! i picked up one a few days ago and its great fun but very difficult. It doesn't help that i dont have a table big enough to accommodate the steering wheel and my knees at the same time though, i have to plonk it on my lap.

Still great fun thou :D

here here! i picked up one a few days ago and its great fun but very difficult. It doesn't help that i dont have a table big enough to accommodate the steering wheel and my knees at the same time though, i have to plonk it on my lap.

I keep nicking the table out of the kitchen for now, it is a little high but sturdy enough, going to order one of these in the new year, it fits the MS wheel to so could be a good option.

The biggest issue I have now is gear changes, trying to use the clutch option with a manual box is much harder and even using the flappy paddles with the clutch is much harder as the gear change seems to take longer than just pushing a button on the gamepad. It is easier to be smooth with the wheel and I am finding I can 'feel' back end drift much more easily but it is also harder to correct for drifts as dialling in full lock on a wheel for 900 degrees from lock to lock is much more involving than just flicking the joystick.

I keep nicking the table out of the kitchen for now, it is a little high but sturdy enough, going to order one of these in the new year, it fits the MS wheel to so could be a good option.

The biggest issue I have now is gear changes, trying to use the clutch option with a manual box is much harder and even using the flappy paddles with the clutch is much harder as the gear change seems to take longer than just pushing a button on the gamepad. It is easier to be smooth with the wheel and I am finding I can 'feel' back end drift much more easily but it is also harder to correct for drifts as dialling in full lock on a wheel for 900 degrees from lock to lock is much more involving than just flicking the joystick.

thats alot of money for a stand... im getting my pal (who's a joiner) to fix me up one of

. Only im going to use some casters off an old desk to let the top of the table go up and down so i can adjust the height. I reckon i can get the whole thing done for less than £10 so long as i can get a shot of my pals tool shed ;)

I know what you mean about the gear changes! i find using the clutch now virtually impossible! I was going to see if i could open up the wheel and trail a wire from the switch under the button down to an old Guitar pedal, instant Clutch :grin: Dunno how well it will work but i think its worth a go.. especially seeing as I only paid £30 for the Wheel :tongue: :grin:

It is easier to be smooth with the wheel and I am finding I can 'feel' back end drift much more easily but it is also harder to correct for drifts as dialling in full lock on a wheel for 900 degrees from lock to lock is much more involving than just flicking the joystick.

No good for me then!!! :D

thats alot of money for a stand... im getting my pal (who's a joiner) to fix me up one of

. Only im going to use some casters off an old desk to let the top of the table go up and down so i can adjust the height. I reckon i can get the whole thing done for less than £10 so long as i can get a shot of my pals tool shed ;)

I know what you mean about the gear changes! i find using the clutch now virtually impossible! I was going to see if i could open up the wheel and trail a wire from the switch under the button down to an old Guitar pedal, instant Clutch :grin: Dunno how well it will work but i think its worth a go.. especially seeing as I only paid £30 for the Wheel :tongue: :grin:

I have a clutch pedal on a set of these but it's still not easy! Might finally be worth trying out a front wheel drive setup though..

I have a clutch pedal on a set of these but it's still not easy! Might finally be worth trying out a front wheel drive setup though..

wow, nice. How much did they set you back??

Er quite a bit, but then they came with this. I did pre-order so it was a bit cheaper but it was still about the same as a pair of xbox elites..

wow, nice. How much did they set you back??

Er quite a bit, but then they came with this. I did pre-order so it was a bit cheaper but it was still about the same as a pair of xbox elites..

dude.. that is a silly amount of money! If i only had that money to spend on my car i could do such things... :lol:

21:00 tonight as Top Gear is at 20:00..

Either that or we take 3 weeks off for Chrimbo, will discuss it in the lobby before we start.

just been speaking to Kahnayda and he can't really make 9 because he's got sunday dinner plans, also its not really too convenient for me so if it's ok with everyone can we leave it until January?

just been speaking to Kahnayda and he can't really make 9 because he's got sunday dinner plans, also its not really too convenient for me so if it's ok with everyone can we leave it until January?

Fine by me.

Fine by me.

same... i havn't had a lot of practice to be honest! :tongue: