Jamin with his quad turbo hyper-space button installed

thefield.jpg

The battle for 2nd place...

battle2g.jpg

battley.jpg

novice.jpg

Beware the novice!

Awesome pics! I'll do the same later.

Did we all enjoy the race? There didn't appear to be as much overtaking/chatting etc...guess thats because we are all concentrating!

I think it would be better if we had a couple of warm up races before hand, because they are actually more fun! I guess with TG on at 8:30 we couldn't do that this time around.

Did we all enjoy the race? There didn't appear to be as much overtaking/chatting etc...guess thats because we are all concentrating!

I think it would be better if we had a couple of warm up races before hand, because they are actually more fun! I guess with TG on at 8:30 we couldn't do that this time around.

I've enjoyed every week so far, it does go quiet, but like you say everyones concentrating hard, well I am anyway, hehe! :D

I've enjoyed every week so far, it does go quiet, but like you say everyone's concentrating hard, well I am anyway, hehe! :D

my heart goes a dime a dozen on the grid line! a little weird you may think but im easily pleased :lol:

I think a little race bfore hand or afterwards i always a good thing. And with no top gear on next week we don't have to rush around

gutted gutted gutted :( i had mine setup almost perfect this time and was putting in some good lap times and i reckon my setup would stand a good chance of keeping up with jamin. bloody women and bathroom breaks!

I'm just supprised that we managed to get round the 1st corner without any major accidents!

yan tried to put someone in the gravel on the first corner, was so eager to get in front of me he braked to late :lol:

I'm the same Alex, pure adrenaline rush throughout the race! Last nights start into the first corner was awesome, a real buzz.

Just showing the pics to a mate of mine in the office (PS3 owner) and at first he thought i'd done a trackday on Sunday! :lol:

He didn't realise Forza looked as good as it does... 8)

Glad its not just me! I was a little shakey on the line and for the first couple of laps, took me a while to settle down, its just the buzz of competition!

I used to do alot of RC racing, and it feels just the same! Sad eh!

Glad its not just me! I was a little shakey on the line and for the first couple of laps, took me a while to settle down, its just the buzz of competition!

funny that, so did i! what did you race? 1/10th off road wins! i get the shakes from the start as well, thats why everyone goes quiet lol

funny that, so did i! what did you race? 1/10th off road wins! i get the shakes from the start as well, thats why everyone goes quiet lol

No way!? At what level, Club, National? I may have even raced against you!

I did 1/10th off-road for a long time, about 10-15 years, then I did touring cars for a bit, but since my little boy arrived I dont get the time. Will be great once he is old enough to come with me, and then to race!

I used to race for Team Losi via their uk distributor (and they still let me order bits to this day!)

I did 1/10th off-road for a long time, about 10-15 years, then I did touring cars for a bit, but since my little boy arrived I dont get the time. Will be great once he is old enough to come with me, and then to race!

I used to race for Team Losi via their uk distributor (and they still let me order bits to this day!)

:camp:

lol, yea same raced for about 15 years. i've still got my car, ran a losi for ages then went on to the x-5. used to race, local, regional and done a few nationals but im north east so doubt i have raced against you. few of my shells below if you recognise them

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/s ... 006123.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/s ... job004.jpg

lol, yea same raced for about 15 years. i've still got my car, ran a losi for ages then went on to the x-5. used to race, local, regional and done a few nationals but im north east so doubt i have raced against you. few of my shells below if you recognise them

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/s ... 006123.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/s ... job004.jpg

I dont recognise them, but the 2nd one is a xx-4 shell isn't it? Used to love that car, made my only national 'A' final with one! That car has been around for along time, but its still good!

Sorry for the late update, back on the usual day shift today.

Apologies for the 1st corner, couldn't see my braking point as the circuit was covered in cars!

Didn't manage to save the reply either as I was trying to write the results down, this is also why the 1st page results are a bit blank, if someone could upload the reply to their storefront then I can download it and get the times sorted out.

A couple of quick pre-race races are always good for a laugh and people are a lot more relaxed; as has already been said we are at the mercy of TG schedules so this week was always going to be tight.

Penultimate race before the Chrimbo break this weekend, Mugello club.

if someone could upload the reply to their storefront then I can download it and get the times sorted out.

Just uploaded Sundays replay to my storefront Yan.

if someone could upload the reply to their storefront then I can download it and get the times sorted out.

Snap! Take your pic :D

Snap! Take your pic :D

I saved the relpay but your not having it... its mine!

my one.... My preciousss :vamp:

well that has to be the most irritating thing this week, in a bad mood, looking forward to this race and for no apparent reason decides that it doesn't want to let me hear people talking which then makes me in more of a bad mood and trying to sort out this :bad-words: stupid retarded xbox . GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :censored: