Yandards

The CF Forza 3 Race League, Final League Standing Pg 1

i've got a replay up on my storefront from the other night (monday i think), if anyone is interested take a look..

also here's a bit of artistic photography

rado2t.jpg

The Hub, it's a little awkward having a stand-in for someone not playing unless they quit the series completely. My reasoning behind this is that if you end up taking someone out then it might have an impact on their race season and we don't need any excuses :D I know this sounds a little harsh but I am trying to be fair to everyone playing.

Totally understand Yan, especially after your experience at the Corkscrew. So can anyone who is interested in the 2nd league put your names forward so we can confirm there will be enough.

2nd League Racers

1. TheHub42 (CF ID The Hub)

2. nelsona3sline (CF ID Pat_McCrotch)

Please add yourself to the list and as friends on Xbox if you want to race the 2nd league.

can i race in both! im addicted :norty:

:lol:

Greedy! :grin:

hey, im just dam good... i can handle the pressure. I beat you with a dodgy gear box! :p[/quote:27a2z2pl]

Nah you're clearly confused, I won at Silverstone, and Maple Valley last night.... :D

Greedy! :grin:

hey, im just dam good... i can handle the pressure. I beat you with a dodgy gear box! :p

Nah you're clearly confused, I won at Silverstone, and Maple Valley last night.... :D

must have been because me and yan wern't racing... :wink:

Last night i was plagued with "the hub" syndrome!

:p

also, i clearly stated that i intended to loose the second race... my S class corrado wasn't up to the corners :lol:

Mind you, thinking about it i think it was VR6 where i beat him with a dodgy gear box... was two days ago

BTW Matt, i managed to beat my mate in that laguna seca race in the rocco! hell yeah!

altho i came 2nd over all...

the spanner was shooting his mouth off too much, ended up breaking his engine!

"oh, i use manual gears, cos i'm so great"

shame he didn't realise that bouncing off the limiter wont help much! :lol:

BTW Matt, i managed to beat my mate in that laguna seca race in the rocco! hell yeah!

It's ok hiting the limiter on upshifts but if you downshift too early you will start to break the engine. I spent all the last race at Camino bouncing my car off the limiter on the run down the main straight as my gear ratios were a bit short.

Would be interested in joining a second league now that I'm up and running online, feel free to add me - Mincyx. Would depend on time/day etc and I don't think I'll be competetive yet but it's all good practice.

It's ok hiting the limiter on upshifts but if you downshift too early you will start to break the engine. I spent all the last race at Camino bouncing my car off the limiter on the run down the main straight as my gear ratios were a bit short.

ah, he must have been downshifting too early then... either way, he's cack... :tongue:

BTW Matt, i managed to beat my mate in that laguna seca race in the rocco

Nice one! Did he gift you the R1 motor he promised you then?

BTW Matt, i managed to beat my mate in that laguna seca race in the rocco

Nice one! Did he gift you the R1 motor he promised you then?

nah, he gave it to the guy that came 1st... but, i still beat him! he came last... :lol:

Would be interested in joining a second league now that I'm up and running online, feel free to add me - Mincyx. Would depend on time/day etc and I don't think I'll be competetive yet but it's all good practice.

1. TheHub42 (CF ID The Hub)

2. nelsona3sline (CF ID Pat_McCrotch)

3. Mincyx (CF ID Mic_VR)

Alex did'nt know I had a syndrome name after me now :lol:

Right, had a little play last night messing around with setups etc. In the end I found out that I could lap quicker with the stock setup, rather than trying to be clever and lower/tweak the car etc, even the gear ratios appeared to make no difference, I must be doing something wrong! :roll:

Anyway, here's a couple of cool pics after I have painted my Borbet's and slapped a couple of decals on.

I've also tweaked my router to ensure that all xbox live traffic is directed straight to the xbox, not convinced this will help though, as I rarely play xbox and have the computer on at the same time.

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfcorr.jpg[/attachment:3g8kge7x]corr1.jpg[/attachment:3g8kge7x]

don't know, been playing in my evo instead of getting used to the corrado lol. check leaderboards though, you can organise it so it only shows your friends

what are everyones laptimes for silverstone int?

I think I was in the 1:33's but could be wrong...

wish those of us that didnt have xboxes could at least watch this live! it could make up for the lack of F1 in the off season :) looks amazing!