lilfuzzer

Lilfuzzers "Verity" new headlights page 34

Chris is the gearstick surround Leather like the other two tunnel parts hard to tell from pic. Leather does look good who done it for ya?

Chris is the gearstick surround Leather like the other two tunnel parts hard to tell from pic. Leather does look good who done it for ya?

Yeah it is dude. Really happy with it, they have sat in a box for over two years haha!

It was a guy on here I shall pm his name but dont think he has been on for some time.

Yeah it is dude. Really happy with it, they have sat in a box for over two years haha!

It was a guy on here I shall pm his name but dont think he has been on for some time.

Cheer's dude two year's eh before if I read this I would be thinking Lazy Git now being an owner and trying to get stuff done alongside "Life" can totally see why they did sit for so long. I'll catch you next year when mine is done gonna be some quality rado's aboot next year :dance:

Cheer's dude two year's eh before if I read this I would be thinking Lazy Git now being an owner and trying to get stuff done alongside "Life" can totally see why they did sit for so long. I'll catch you next year when mine is done gonna be some quality rado's aboot next year :dance:

For sure bro just checking my messages it is more like 3 years ago lol :)

Looking good ,can't wait to see it soon just hope mine is ready 1 step forwards 7 back!

Mate I know the feeling too well. You'll get there buddy

Love the RSs and that centre console looks absolutely ace! I know they're a, let's say "popular" choice, but in my opinion BBS RS is the ultimate wheel for a Corrado. They just look so right.

Cheers Jamie I love the rs but think that she doesn't look quite right as the steelies make thr car lol

If you're that keen on steels, fancy swapping your RSs for a set of G60s? :lol:

More interior done new door cards in u2amaruv.jpg

nyvugy5y.jpg

Also new to the car door scrapers

6a8upehe.jpg

egesedyt.jpgaqa5adem.jpg

Also headlining now finished just sunroof switch surround tomorrow then fit it ready for the show this coming weekend

Only a handful of people know what it is and obly one from the rado community so I will let you have a look at the show or at a sgow in the future as I think may take a bit of understanding :)