lilfuzzer

Lilfuzzers "Verity" new headlights page 34

Ditto !!

tough one! from there it looks like the landy would walk it but ive seen Verity in my rear view mirror enough times to know she is one mean lady!!

Vag-hag said it first, I just agreed !!!

thought it was a fun pic :)

oh and what you trying to say I cant keep up? ;)

Well a little update since its been sooooo long since the last one. Just was checking the miles this car has done and since 2011 when the engine came out its done 700 miles. 500 was a couple of months ago going to Stealth haha.

So back to the new clutch with 700 miles on removed and replaced with helix clutch. Oh dear dont like it this far but needs must. Hopefully will get used to it just not as smooth as the standard.

Needed to MOT it. when through and only one advisory (wow I could get used to this) but to be fair everything is still now pretty much new.

Next job is to fit the splitter for the oil sensors and while the front end is off decide whether to change the rad on the chargecooler. not sure yet.

Then big job GET IT BOOKED INTO STEALTH!!!!!

500 was a couple of months ago

going to Stealth haha

Was that when you was trying to keep up with another corrado but you just didnt have the power in your car ;)) haha

Good work tho mate hope the clutch settle in for ya , looking forward to seeing the results after stealth keep this updated mate

Moz yeah very snappy but prob just not used to it also very heavy.

And also anyone welcome once its done as I dont think I will be out of it.

Matt hoping the mapping should sort that out as the turbo spooling really well and the engine has all the right vits in it

Im sure the trip to stealth will end alot of the worries mate , hopefully anyway , vince seemed pretty happy to help you after your first impressions , lets hope he works that stealth magic everyone talks about

Looking forward to seeing you both in a couple a weeks man. Nothing is more intimidating than a mirror full of verity!!

will do soon mate but its quick ;)

I bet! You going to the vagcars meet, a week on Sunday I think, at tees barrage, I'm hoping to get there in the rado!!

I bet! You going to the vagcars meet, a week on Sunday I think, at tees barrage, I'm hoping to get there in the rado!!

Na sorry bud too much to do at home at the moment creating a new house for verity

Not quite the update I should be doing but all will become clear soon.

Anyway since the leather headlining is being changed for something else I thought best do some ancillaries (have spares so can always go back to standard or old look)

Primed the parts ready for treatment at the weekend.

tapa8eqa.jpgybyra7et.jpgusehebyb.jpg

Car will be makong its first show outing as fitted at Harrogate

Unfortunately the rs' s aren't ready so will settle for the schimdts

A few snaps of wheel trial fitting and also the leather centre tunnel ( smells lush:) )

aduruteq.jpg

qequjada.jpg

y4e8yvyr.jpg

ne3yzymu.jpg

nu8atydu.jpg

9asu8atu.jpg