lilfuzzer

Lilfuzzers "Verity" new headlights page 34

Looking good mate, bummer about the rad support but hey ho! dealt with accordingly :lol:

Just read this from the start, looks mean as hell on those steels mate!

Cheers buddy :) Hopefully back on the road before too long (fingers crossed)

---------- Post added at 9:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:18 AM ----------

Looking good mate, bummer about the rad support but hey ho! dealt with accordingly :lol:

I know mate, but hey at least I can adjust the positioning of the power steering pipe too, just in case.

Cheers bud :)

yay!!!!! some progress,cant wait till this is back on the road ,,suppose id better get outside and get on with mine!!

yay!!!!! some progress,cant wait till this is back on the road ,,suppose id better get outside and get on with mine!!

LOL as I walk outside to try and figure something to do!!!!

Well some will have read with my radiator post that I have had some more problems. Basically my slim line brackets do not fit my new radiator :(

So got on and done some other stuff. Finished the rad support off and also fitted the water pump to the rad panel as although I wanted it on the passenger side it just didnt fit with the power steering pipes in the way. So the trial fit of the charge cooler rad will have to be flipped back to front so piping inlet the other way round. But thats not the end of the world.

Also finished and wrapped the loom nice and tidy now.

Fortunately Daves16v has offered to make something up for me for the rad so thats the job today make a template.

well after much work today with other things etc I managed to make a couple of mock ups of a radiator bracket. Think may just use this one as good enough. Dont think it will last that long though and maybe the reat will be up in flames too ;)

See pics very proud of myself :)

Nice to meet and chat to mookie today top chap :)

well after much work today with other things etc I managed to make a couple of mock ups of a radiator bracket. Think may just use this one as good enough. Dont think it will last that long though and maybe the reat will be up in flames too ;)

See pics very proud of myself :)

Nice to meet and chat to mookie today top chap :)

Same here, great to chat to you. Thanks for taking the time out to answer loads of stupid questions mate! That turbo setup is going to be an absolute beast.

Well thought I may aswell make a bracket to make ure was ok so got some ali and fabricated a bracket. Obviously not as good as cnc but proud of what I have done as seems like should work ok also has free air movement too

not up to daves16v standards but hey it will do the job mate.

Alsolutey buddy but goona give the dims to Dave so he cant make some proper ones if some folk want them

Thanks Karl.

Good effort Chris, what thickness Ali did you use?

Cheers buddy I used 3mm as that what thickness was the DG brackets

:)

---------- Post added at 7:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:18 PM ----------

Some boy you Fuzz. Nice work with the ali

Cheers buddy you know that I'll try my hand at owt!!!! if it is possible

i love this car!!!

Cheers mi friend hopefully will be rolling next to a shiney smooth funny colour blue one through europe :)

Good work Fuzz, love the wooden template lol reminds me of the flintstones car Ha Ha!

Loving the bracket mate. Fuzz designs :D

---------- Post added at 9:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:47 PM ----------

Cheers mi friend hopefully will be rolling next to a shiney smooth funny colour blue one through europe :)

funny colour blue?!?! well its been called worse!

Loving the bracket mate. Fuzz designs :D

---------- Post added at 9:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:47 PM ----------

funny colour blue?!?! well its been called worse!

If you go by x men then it could be anything! ;)

Its getting there the pipework for the chargecooler and chargecooler itself is sorted not pretty but who cares now as just want to drive it. All the wiring finished in the engine bay. bracket sorted for the thorttle cable

still to do list on the bay is

sort fuelling including changing the injectors to standard for the mot

smaller washer bottle

double check all the hoses and wiring connections

refit the front end properly

Fix the bmw battery box properly

and think thats it there

tiding the wiring again in the cabin

refit the dash interior

take for mot

get it mapped

and hopefully its done so not a big smile but its getting there :)