lilfuzzer

Lilfuzzers "Verity" new headlights page 34

Right some more build up today even took the camera today so some pics.

Just a problem rewrapped the loom I had but the blasted throttle body is a 2.8 one so the loom no good :(

unless I can find a 2.9 one cheap I will have to wait till my engine out and use that one anyone got one laying around?

Also its now 95% complete up so next weekend will be the finish but unfortunately the camera died so didnt get a photo at the end of the day.

yeah but I am driving that one at the moment so 2 vrs off the road aint no good. But more I think of it your right me being blonde!!!!!

Just use the one off Verity

Loving the stealth look.

Cheers bud complete satin black engine should help too. Shame I painted the parts last winter and took this long to build it up

well got as far as I can today with the engine until its in the cars so thats good apart from the couple of hiccups today!!!!!

first Verity is in storage at the moment and someone has been fixing a jetski infornt of it and left rubbish on top of it so good knows what else they done. Expressed how P***ED of I was.

Second the newly wrapped loom I installed last week is no good as didnt check and its a coilpack one so has to come off but will wait till the existing engine comes out and replace it then.

But did have a sight to finish my day see below

:D :D :D :D

Also found this photo and thought that good job my neighbours like me especially I have another one coming

Class! What turbo is that mate?? And on your previous post you said has anyone got a 2.9 throttle body? or was it engine loom?? I might have both, deffo got throttle body and inlet mani, maybe have a 2.9 loom too,maybe.

Anyway keep up the good work!!

Ah, didnt realise your going turbo. Is the engine a built bottom end or are you using a spacer gasket? Turbo not on the wrong way round?

is that one of the cast manifolds off ebay? or a stealth jobbie? looking good either way.. and also.. ive been up that road!

Class! What turbo is that mate?? And on your previous post you said has anyone got a 2.9 throttle body? or was it engine loom?? I might have both, deffo got throttle body and inlet mani, maybe have a 2.9 loom too,maybe.

Anyway keep up the good work!!

I mate its a GT35 version.

Yeah I need a throttle body and now a loom from a distributer 2.9. but have one on the existing engine so I think I'll just wait until I take that one out. But as I right pm me what you want for them I'll see if its worth me just getting them.

And cheers all going well the engine should be running in the next 4 weeks or so :)

Ah, didnt realise your going turbo. Is the engine a built bottom end or are you using a spacer gasket? Turbo not on the wrong way round?

Yeah been planning this for at least 2 years now and finally getting there.

I have built the bottom end and I am using a spacer gasket too 8.5:1 if I remember correctly (its been a while since I bought it).

The turbo may be the wrong way round to be fair I just put it on as I could. The plumbing will be sorted when the installed being done in the next few weeks so if it needs spinning thats not a problem

is that one of the cast manifolds off ebay? or a stealth jobbie? looking good either way.. and also.. ive been up that road!

The manifold was of Karl I bought it quite a while ago.

Cheers for the kind thoughts.

Kind of thinking I should have not shown the pictures now as not going to be a surprise, but the many people know already.

So what though eh just happy its almost there :D

I did wonder where the downpipe was going. You'll love it!!!

Yeah cant wait had a ride in yours couple of years aog and knew it was the way to go :D

Fitted the 2.9 inlet and throttle body yesterday so all ready for the installation just waiting on the exhaust flange being made by a friend then its all systems go!

The spark leads are chuffing bright though!