lilfuzzer

Lilfuzzers "Verity" new headlights page 34

good progress mate ,do u want to build me an engine nxt??mines gettin on a bit now not sure wever to turbo or s,charge :wave:

:lol: You know how it is working outside mate not good for progress so if you book your car into me it may be ready about 2013 :lol:

I did think alot about doing supercharger but decided to go vrt instead am sure when its ffinished you got have a ride and see what you think

ye i loved working in the rain and snow.,but moved house now that has a decent sized garage but filled it with a mk1 project so rado still gets worked on in all weathers.,

will defo be up for a ride when uve got urs turbod :grin:

Well some progreaa made today me thinks for the forthcoming season.

The wheels dropped off for shot blasting and powder coating! company looks weel good so looking forward to the results

A nice shiney strur brace arrived today so if I get a chance tomorrow that will be fitted

The car got a deserved clean and wax before the rain commes later dont care though as the winter driving round he sites are taking its toll so new some more tlc i think.

The head should be rebuilt on wednesday and bottom end thursda as long as the scooby transfer to a bus doesnt take longer than expected so happy on tht account. The engine should be ran in enough to thrash around the ring in July :D

:clap: :clap:

pics mate!!

PS did you ever do a write up of Eurohoon?? im sure i have a memory of you saying summet??

see ya soon pal :)

:clap: :clap:

pics mate!!

PS did you ever do a write up of Eurohoon?? im sure i have a memory of you saying summet??

see ya soon pal :)

Yeah mate it got missed on this issue.

Will do when they are back

who is doing the powder caoting mate? got the piston compressor tool at home fella so any time you want to pop over is good :)

Cheers for the tool matey much appreciated :clap:

Also the coating being done by AMC coatings in Murton

Looking good Chris, lovin the wheels in the bath and the piggy picture :lol:

Hope all goes together well! :salute:

Well a few things done over the last week or so.

Have rebuilt the cyclinder head

The wheels have returned from powder coating and look nice and fresh again :D

Also built up the refurbed subframe ready for the swap.

Just need rest of the engine finishing now ready for elsecar (5 weeks oh no!!!!)

Think the ones on your car are much better then them banded ones :lol:

Yeah mate nmuch more pratical can actually get over the speed bumps in my estate without scraping the splitter on everyone :lol:

Phil you wheels lok smooth as but hey if you want a change give Kris at widewheels a call he might have set around somewhere

i been to see him cause ive hooked my mate up with a set off him and all i can think is steels now! its well irritating! lol

i been to see him cause ive hooked my mate up with a set off him and all i can think is steels now! its well irritating! lol

Na keep yous mate if I were you as look very well on your motor

Oh and cant have too many c running wide steels now otherwise they'll become common and cheap

the raddo is coming along nicely chris, as for having some steels kicking around for phil.

I have sent him a pm with a set sat here waiting for his car and they are 9" all round :norty:

the raddo is coming along nicely chris, as for having some steels kicking around for phil.

I have sent him a pm with a set sat here waiting for his car and they are 9" all round :norty:

Your a bad bad man :lol: :lol:

Seen them for sale mate. These the ones from the mk3?

Fulltime junglist they are in the for sale section.

Phil if you could fit 9 all round then it would look sick defo! At least you would only need 2 or you could try and swap with someone wanting to go smaller on the front

thats what im thinking. spend money on some steels or try get some 9" schmidts... danggg i hate choices..

aha enit, choices do suck.

I want borbets but also steelies....

also i need to repair a wing and front bumper from some scrapes i had 2 days ago with a bloody citroen, not a sexo, if it was id have got out and blown it up.

Depending on the shmits in mind, steelies are filth.

Well the summer shoes are back on and still love them to bits new rubber up from but same on the back

Also got the rear axle on and the refurbed tank straps so pretty happy boy at the mo. :D

So is it on the road yet????

Not long till Elsecar and we've been getting the spare bed ready for you :)