lilfuzzer

Lilfuzzers "Verity" new headlights page 34

So is it on the road yet????

Not long till Elsecar and we've been getting the spare bed ready for you :)

yeah only been off the road for a day for the axle need it for work. Engine not done yet :( but hopefully done by the end of may

looking forward to it should be a good laugh not long now

yes then... im at big bang 23-25th so wont be at elsecar unless of course it teams it down and i pop in on the way home! if not im sure i will pass some of you on the M1 leaving there as i shall be going home past york :p lol

Looks good Chris, Toottoot :lol: its a nice chunky wheel and not to small at 320mm, allowing you to see the dials no problem 8)

like it mate, looks really smart in there :D

cheers chief just need to fit the heated seats switches properly and will be sorted bar redoing the door cards again cause since I am a twat I think they need doing again

also cheers billcor loving at the mo will hopefully love it more once I drive it will not till monday though as head in the books till exam on monday :(

Looking good Chris, like the wheel. Whats that you have in place of the ashtray? Looks like two buttons.

its 2 buttons and 2 blanks from an audi a8 to control the heated a8 recaro seats which I love cause they are sooooooo comfy just need to fit them properly in a proper surround only temp at the min

cheers though bud

few pics since on here nd camera plugged in

refurbed 288 brakes soon to be fitted when the engine done

also rear axle pics

must add the petrol tank is cleaner now as had a go with cleaner on it at elsecar

Just managed to bag a bargain Brand new seat switch for the audi seats on the bay so hopefully that will make the seats a little more complete :D

on the re trim did you put the screws back through that material?

Sun roof will be the msot annoying bit...

And fair play for this, its effort ive done the main headlingin and that was enough effort, need to do side pannels and other little bits, also did the sun roof and light pannel too.....

Would appeciate the help mate,thanks.

Hey mate no I didnt put any screws in I bought new trim clips though to make sure they were tight.

Best advice would be to take your time mate as I rushed the first attempt abit and it showed so had to do it again. I found bostik contact adhesive good in the paste version makes a right mess though :D

I covered over the sunroof as I dont like it anyway.

Anything you need more on mate just gis a shout :wave:

sound mate, nice car also tbf if you lived by me think id rob your wheels...

aha. :D

Quite a few peeps have said that too me and always make me giggly.

And I always reply I'll hunt you down :snipersmile:

:lol: :lol:

Cheers for the comment though always makes my day when something says something nice about my motor

Had good weekend.

Met up with some good friends today and went to croft with them. very enjoyable day.

And on Saturday entered the car into Mighty Dub Fest and came away with best watercooled really chuffed with that as a stone mint mk2 with 20k on clock :eek: turned up and I was sure that would have won. pic from Chewy on durham dubs

Quote of the day goes to the lady that walked past just after I had put some cleaniing stuff back in the car and still next to it said "its just stupid"

Laughed so much at that Vaghag suggested I should have thanked her for he comment I was I had but mind is not that quick :lol:

Lol! quality little story Chris, Well done though and am sure you are well chuffed :grin: see you at BVF. :wink:

chris thought you might like this! think the car looks good 8) loves your wheels mate! :D

DSC00487resize.jpg

Cheers Rob great pic. IF I pm you me email could you send me the full file. Cheers Great meeting and chatting with you and the lads. Super ccar and love the look of the lads Polo they should be very proud of that.

Cheers James. Did spend quite a while on it.

Also got runner up for interior on saturday at bvf, however I think voo51 (vicky's) car desired more and way in front of mine. To be fair out of the 3 in show and shine on sat mine was the worst. But still happy with the win as means people must have looked at the headlining etc.

Just need to pull my finger out on the engine.