lilfuzzer

Lilfuzzers "Verity" new headlights page 34

Cheers Rob and tell Arron thanks to :clap:

Cheers Phil I am kinda liking it to done it for a laugh before getting it powder coated but I'll leave it now :salute:

Hey mate

It's looking good mate.

I'm thinking about having my arches flared and banded steels put on...how do they feel on the road and what not?

Hey mate

It's looking good mate.

I'm thinking about having my arches flared and banded steels put on...how do they feel on the road and what not?

To me mate it feels great but being that wide and low if driven very hard catches the tyres round bumpy corners. I have had them on for 2 half years so cant really remember what it was like before. sorry

How wide were you thinking?

Hey mate

It's looking good mate.

To me mate it feels great but being that wide and low if driven very hard catches the tyres round bumpy corners. I have had them on for 2 half years so cant really remember what it was like before. sorry

How wide were you thinking?

Not sure to be honest with you just yet. Still deciding whether or not I'm a fan of banded steels (sorry), but if I do change my wheels I'll be going wider for sure...just don't know what to do yet!

Thanks for the info though mate!

right done the drivers air pod so what are peoples opinion shall I paint black again or shall I go bosy colour. after some opinion as not sure what to do?

Im considering doing something similar, I would try and paint the outer black and inners a very light grey to try and replicate the lights.

try get a colour thats the same as the tinted fogs were, are these ones you have made or are they bought items?

hmmmm couple nice ideas there. I am leaning towards all black at the mo. Thanks guys keep them coming. Going to look into getting some paint to match the tinted indis

Nice mod mate, bit of black would look nice id imagine...

Also to bassjam or whatever, if your not sure on wanting banded steels dont buy them....

Only buy something you want, not what others make you think you want...

Will personalise your car to how you want it, not others...

Will look better to you if you do what you want to it so just give it a wee bit mroe time deciding on wheels if your not sure, £500 is alot to waist if when you get them you dont want them.....

Right finally finished the air vents and fitted them this morning.

Also been working on the new mirrors they are ready for final prepping for paint.

Oh and a photo of the rado I bought the other week :cuckoo:

Na mate going to run it over the winter if I can get it sorted gives more time and easier to do the turbo on the main one :)

chuffing another insurance policy though that one quote was laughable 7500 quid third party fire and theft!

Big Tartan Judge I took the old fog light out of the surround, then cut some bbq grill to the correct shape and bounded it inside the recess. The several tries with filler and sanding back to get the shape properly. If done again I would make sure I would trial fit with indicators I am going to use as trial fitted with some spare ones and with the laminx fitted it was a bit tight so I had to redo them slightly. Then just painted and lacquered them. pretty simple really mate. I noticed you want some air intakes. I think its worth a go it you can be bothered. I can email the progress pics as shows the different stages through the making process.

Well with some help and advice from James I have managed to make some progress on the engine built. cheers mate.

After James pointed out I had the wrong piston rings. Yesterday after getting the correct ones the bottom end of the engine is built up with the arp conrod bolts in.

The spacer gasket and the outers from the sharen gasket with the arp head studs installed and the head is on so itsgetting there now :D

Just a shame no-one is at the garage today as I could have got the remaining parts bolted up :(

you got a pic of this turbo you threatened to show me that turned out to be sealed up in its box! :p

Na mate its still in the box :lol: