Madjackal

What are the Most Desirable Corrado Colours

Not as much love for red as I thought there would be. The last colour I wanted when I was looking was red but it has grown on me especially when I look at it after a good polish just as the suns going down it seems to have such a deep shine that can only be matched by black imo. Darker colours will give more of a mirror shine where as light colours seem less so.

Pink

If you looked at cars on the road today, you'd think that there were no other colours beyond silver / blue / black and white. The Corrado had so many great colours - yet how often do you see a car now in a nice metallic green, or yellow, or purple?!

Have to say.... although I've got an Aqua, I do think the rado looks good in the flat colours. Red, White, Yellow

i am similar mic - though i have & love my blackberry there is something about the white valver that i cant quite pin point

the blackberry has a delightful ability to change colour tone depending on the light at the time; fully polished & in direct sun it truly sparkles loveliness, however at dusk it gives a darker angrier tone.

but it doesnt carry off the slightly dirty look as does the white valver - which for some reason looks mean with a spatter of dirt on the solid white background lol

maybe it is the additional lines that the Kamei skirt kit provides - i know i have always loved the Kamei front splitter & should really try & get the replacement i have fitted up as it subtly changes the front end look fantastically

trouble is i have a desire to try to fit the full spare Kamei kit to the blackberry when it has a respray

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r

Having had two black C's I do like them in that colour, my current car is Diamond black which is very nice but if I'm honest I slightly prefer the Brilliant black LA9V of my previous car, looked lovely when the sun was low which picked up the tints of other colours in there.

As the thread is asking 'the most desirable colours ?' I think perhaps Storm Grey and Silver.

White is popular now but I remember 10-15 yrs ago they were possibly the least desirable :shrug: :)

I like the Inca blue that my g60 is. Nicest blue I've come accross, apart from that lovely one on the newer bmws'.

Moonlight blue and the Storm Grey colour looks very graphic and sophisticated with silver rims.

I on't really like the Storm Green and beige leather interior combination.

Though I am quite taken by the Storm Aqua blue and black leather interior. I would love to get my hands on one of these!

Just thought i would put that out there...