Madjackal

What are the Most Desirable Corrado Colours

Since I have had a confirmation of my total loss I am now in the process of making sure I dont get stung by the Insurers so in an effort to evidence as much value as possible id like to see what people think are the most desirable colours, say top 5.

To ensure impartiality I wont mention what colour mine was/is..... is anyone else hungry for some sort of small dark fruit?? :grin:

All personnal taste, that why they make different colours, but everyone should know that mystic blue and classic green are the best :lol:

Well I was hoping more for the sort of responses in line with what are generally considered to be desriable colours eg ice grey violet, black, etc rather than just, who thinks their car is the best colour, but thanks for the responses anyway. :roll:

I would say, not necessarily in this order:

- Sherry Pearl Metallic

- Aqua Blue Pearl Metallic

- Bordeaux Pearl Metallic

- Ice Grey Violet Pearl Metallic

- Satin Silver Metallic

They always seem to sell very well, but are obviously only found on the later cars. I think most of the earlier ones tend to be the non-metallic colours apart from the LA9V Brilliant Black Metallic.

Just my opinion!

Tom

Ok, as the last answer wasn't what you were looking for, here's my personal top 5-

1. Mystic Blue

2. Blackberry

3. Satin Silver

4. Ice Grey

5. Black

Not sure if colour will affect an insurance valuation that much. For my 10p worth I would like the following Corrados;

1. Classic Green Storm

2. Blackberry VR6

3. Nugget G60

4. Silver 16v

5. Ice violet 8v

Obviously own no.1 and always hanker after no.2 or no.3 but I think I need all my luck just to keep one 'rado on the road. :)

Ok, as the last answer wasn't what you were looking for, here's my personal top 5-

1. Mystic Blue

2. Blackberry

3. Satin Silver

4. Ice Grey

5. Black

I'd agree with the above pretty much, although not my toal personal taste, but as 'most desired' in general.

Dark colours in general, it's what most people want in a car like this and more timeless than a bright colour.

Reds tend to fade so don't often look great, so tends to put people off, and yellow or white are never very popular (well as popular anyway), light greeny/bluey metallics can look a bit girly :lol:

Green is never a popular colour either for cars in general, it's unlucky :) ask a second hand car salesman :lol:

I would have said aqua blue or dragon green. Though i'd also have said Blackberry.

1, Aqua blue

2, blackberry

3, dragon green

4, satin silver

5, ice grey or bordeaux pearl

i cant believe no ones mentioned moonlightblue lol??????

i would agree the dark colours are the most desirable, IMO

1. Blackberry

2. Satin silver (because its quiet rare)

3.Mytic Blue (Storm colour only so again very rare)

4. Moonlightblue (cos i own one lol)

regards

Chris :D

Always liked Dark Burgundy Pearl and it seems to be a desireable colour.

Aqua Blue is one of the nicest blues on a car imo.

Pearl Grey always seemed to be a desireable colour on the MK2 Golf and I think it looks just as good on the Corrado.

Twilight Violet ftw though.

moonlight blue is up there with the best, especially when machine polished and like a mirror :grin:

ha ha why thank you mate, haha I like your style Big Ben lol :D :wink: :wink:

1. Mystic Blue

2. Blackberry

3. Satin Silver

4. Ice Grey

5. Black

Green is never a popular colour either for cars in general, it's unlucky :) ask a second hand car salesman :lol:

I would agree with the list above and also agree with the statement and Ive got a green one!!!!!! :lol:

Satin Silver is my favourite.