VR6

Bad Salesman & Bad Buyer Thread

boomsly. only join the other day and was interested in my Golf, said they was going to turn up yesterday to look but never showed, no phone call to say they wasnt coming either.

That was a half wasted day, :bad-words:

Me and V-dubstar didnt have to rush back after all.

Edit: Final got contact from them, turns out wasnt their falt.

WARNING TO ALL CUSTOMERS OF METH!!!!!!!

I purchased a grill grom him over a month ago and it has not yet arrived. He claims that the label was damaged and that it was returned to him. He then claims to have re-posted it, but alas.... it has still not yet arrived!

I have sent him PM's (which he as read as they have gone from my outbox) but he claims he cannot reply to them at his work, one would have thought he could reply to them at home or elsewhere but this seems not to be the case. I have also repeatedly contacted him within his sale threads, but he rarely, if ever replies. I am losing all faith that the item will ever arrive.

Shaun60 is also awaiting items which have not yet arrived and has been given the same excuses.

Has anyone here recieved anything they paid for from meth?

So this is a warning for anyone who is thinking of buying anything from meth.........

YOU PROBABLY WONT GET IT!!!!

Warning to everyone about a bad purchaser...Raddo_Tom.

I had an early 7 slat grille up for sale at the end of March this year, Raddo_Tom said he would buy it from me.

Seemed eager enough to pay me, I made it clear I wouldn't send the item until any funds had been cleared. He seemed to understand. By the middle of May he had claimed to have sent various cheques, bank transfers and even private messages on here that mysteriously never reached me! Various messages had been sent back and forth over the 1 ad a half month period before I finally lost my patience.

I warned him that if I had not had funds within a week of the message the grille would go back up for sale, anyway I've left it until today partly due to wanting to see if a cheque did ever arrive and partly because I had lost all faith with the whole system.

I would recommend that if Raddo_Tom claims he will buy anything from you, either he is hoping you will post the parts when he hasn't paid you, or he just enjoys wasting peoples time and p***ing them off!

Hate to do this... but...

Corradofuze and Lloyd1965... both said 100% they'd take the interior I have for sale and then tell me they're on holiday for a week and then come back and just ignore my PM's asking when they will pick up... :censored:

Don't like being messed about... If either of you feel this is unfair please get in Contact! :wave:

how long is average waitin time for sent items? bin waitin since october 2nd when payment sent .someone bought somethin off me got payment sent out asap!if i can do it why cant others? gettin on me thrupnie bits now :(

no more than a week i'd say would be normal following payment

if you've been in touch with seller and no plausible response then maybe time to name and shame...

didnt want to do this but am :censored: :censored: off.i bought a early grill from tyler and payment was recieved on the 2nd of october.i was goin on holiday so asked him to send to the old dears drum, got back to nothin, so sent pm got one back on the 13th n he said had loads to post n forgot mine.fair enough i thought we all make mistakes he said would post asap .on the 21st i sent another pm because i still had not got it,he sent pm back sayin he had bin away n the misses should have posted it n would check with her when she got home.since then ive sent pm,s n got no reply ,surely even if your mega busy you would still think to urself ive got to sort that out because the geezers paid for it :( mimjed bought a grille from me long after i payed for mine he recieved it within days of makin payment even tho postie strike was on ,far as im concernd no excuces .

I’m a bit reluctant to do this but I’m totally pi**ed of with raddo_tom from this forum but this has gone on far too long.

On July 16th raddo_tom got in touch with me saying he had two Sebring Centre caps for sale. We agreed a price of £25 posted ands I duly sent him a Postal Order. Being a trusting soul I didn’t get it crossed as in my dealings with other members of the forum had moved forward without problem. In following correspondence the PO did not arrive and I sent another, this time crossed and recorded delivery. This one did arrive and he said he was posting them the following day. By now it was the end of August. To cut a long story short after another few PM’s to him He stopped answering. I sent him a final PM on the 3rd of this month asking for some sort of reply and offering to send stamps to cover the cost of postage but to no avail, the same silence. The PM’s are being read as they have gone from my outbox and after a post trying to track him down VR6replied, and tried to contact him. Still silence.

Many thanks to VR6 for trying to assist.

I am now close to £60 out of pocket (adding PO commission and postage) which I can ill afford as I’m on a pension, and to add insult to injury the post office advised me that the original Postal Order had been cashed in Tom’s home town. Coincidence?

He is apparently in business with another member on here with a similar username breaking Corrado’s and selling the parts. May require a bit of caution as well.

Avoid the man like the plague. Unless he can convince me differently he is a total rip off merchant.

Ridiculous - and it sounds like you've been more than patient. A think an explanation and an apology is URGENTLY overdue. Without it, I think we're going to have no other course of action than revoke raddo_tom's rights to the forum as it's just not on.

I’m a bit reluctant to do this but I’m totally pi**ed of with raddo_tom from this forum but this has gone on far too long.

On July 16th raddo_tom got in touch with me saying he had two Sebring Centre caps for sale. We agreed a price of £25 posted ands I duly sent him a Postal Order. Being a trusting soul I didn’t get it crossed as in my dealings with other members of the forum had moved forward without problem. In following correspondence the PO did not arrive and I sent another, this time crossed and recorded delivery. This one did arrive and he said he was posting them the following day. By now it was the end of August. To cut a long story short after another few PM’s to him He stopped answering. I sent him a final PM on the 3rd of this month asking for some sort of reply and offering to send stamps to cover the cost of postage but to no avail, the same silence. The PM’s are being read as they have gone from my outbox and after a post trying to track him down VR6replied, and tried to contact him. Still silence.

I am now close to £60 out of pocket (adding PO commission and postage) which I can ill afford as I’m on a pension, and to add insult to injury the post office advised me that the original Postal Order had been cashed in Tom’s home town. Coincidence?

He is apparently in business with another member on here with a similar username breaking Corrado’s and selling the parts. May require a bit of caution as well.

Avoid the man like the plague. Unless he can convince me differently he is a total rip off merchant.

Rado_tom has just been permanently banned from using the site as he would prefer to ignore our enquiries rather than trying to assist Wullie.

Wullie, I know that might not be very helpful if you still need to contact him but it does sound like he's around on other forums and I think you have other contact info for him. Or we could email him via his registered address if you want to make any further contact?

Does anyone here know any more about this? As in what the other person's username/business name is?

Ridiculous - and it sounds like you've been more than patient. A think an explanation and an apology is URGENTLY overdue. Without it, I think we're going to have no other course of action than revoke raddo_tom's rights to the forum as it's just not on.

Jim, I've already tried that course of action and he's ignored my PM and has since been online so I don't see any other alternative than to remove his access altogether. As I said above, I think Wullie has resigned himself to the fact that this guy is quite clearly a tool, to put bluntly!

Does anyone here know any more about this? As in what the other person's username/business name is?

raddo_rob?

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=81501&p=943645#p943645

It would be good if we can back that up. If they're in 'business' together then they're not the sort of people we want using the forum to trade on.

Well Raddo_Rob and I bought the lovely 16v from a member here...

theres your answer fishbulb

wtf is a fishbulb? :scratch:

His partner is indeed raddo_rob, I didn't want to name him directly in case I broke some rule but all you clever people guessed it anyway and I suppose he's tarred with the same brush until he can prove otherwise.

I suppose I'll just have to put it down to experience and continue the search for my centre caps. They all seem to be attached to wheels and located at the other end of the country. Many thanks to all for your support.

I suppose I'll just have to put it down to experience and continue the search for my centre caps. They all seem to be attached to wheels and located at the other end of the country. Many thanks to all for your support.

Where are these guys based? You say the other end of the country but any idea roughly whereabouts?

What the heck, let's call a spade a spade

Perhaps if raddo_rob reads this he could ask his "Business Partner" to send them, or as they are "Business Partners", send them himself.

If giving his address breaks forum rules I apologise and feel free to remove it, but the more I think oabout it the more annoyed I get.

I must be so drunk I can't see the middle part of your message :shrug:

:lmao:

Wullie, they are noth on Mancvag as well get yourself on there and tell your story! :wave:

Tried to register with Mancvag but it rejected me!! I sent an e-mail to the Administrator so I'll wait and see what happens.

On another note altogether, what the heck is a fishbulb??