rsgntx

New Home - DG Supercharged VR6 - SOLD

See you there I guess mate. My VR is getting some more work done too!

Great Jim i will be there a little after 9.00! DG supplies the coffee! :D

indicators fitted into the lights!

DSC00683resize.jpg

Hey chap, got any pics with the indicators on? I like that idea, very neat 8)

I'm thinking of losing my indifogs aswell for air intake reasons :D

OK i made the indicators from strip LED's with indicator lens across the top! these were attached to the side of the silver lense there is a flat egde on the inboard edge. You need a resistor into the power lines to ensure the repeat is not flashing double speed. You could drop the lens if you buy amber LED's however i was given a strip of whites and resistors, so the whole thing cost me just my time! :) Passed the MOT too! :D

As if by magic..... indicator video :)

[youtube:2xtex265]V8ZIl8Ppctk[/youtube:2xtex265]

and a pic just in case....

led incicators.jpg[/attachment:2xtex265]

Looks great :D

Maybe some road sign grade leds would be brighter?

If you can find brighter leds let me know.. i really think when you see them in the flesh they are enough.

Quality, i think i may have to invest in some led's then, is there much room above or below the light inside? Very nice work.

if you put them below or above there is a chance they will effect the light pattern.

Yeah they look great and are very innovative. A great idea done well... :salute:

so thought i would give a quick update! i have been over to DG a couple of times regarding the stalling issue i had and we chased the issue around a little but dave and graham stuck with it and identified the issues including a thermostat and the lander sensor. after replacing these they looked at the mapping and did some changes. I was running rich and after they had the car down there a little while they phoned me to tell me it was sorted. Asked dave to fit his uprated headlight harness and went down to pick it up. only problem was it was raining so i was not goin to find out how good the car was. so after a week of being very impressed with the improvement to my headlights (including uprated bulbs) i wanted to report back on the performance. :D to say i am happy is an understatement! the car is a great improvement and i think that they have found another 10 bhp in the car! smooth and easy and lower down torque! so i am well happy and phoned them today to give them the news.

so the next target is some new cams they are working on which is targetted to give lower down torque. this car is turning into one big smile! :D

cheers mat

cams get fitted next week and then hope to get it off the road for the rest of the winter! but got to get another car...just spent the last hour looking at R32's!

OK been in germany this week and while i was away i left my car with DG to fit their new 264 cams!!! :D

drove home it was raining and snowing, but it was great! mid range pull is a lot better! radio off all the way back listening to the engine and couldn't stop smiling! in 5th gear on the motorway the pick up is a lot clearer used to have to wait till 4,000 rpm to get the kick, but comes in a lot sooner on the cams and then the SC! can't wait for a dry moment to give you all some proper feedback. happy man!!! :D

Well despite the damp conditions (loads of wheel spin) the car is going great! The cams make a real difference and haven't found anything to match her on the road yet! but i am sure there's plenty out there including some of our own turbo members!! i love the noise and its just to tempting to put your foot down :)

DSC01019colour1.jpg

Was down the paint shop today talking over a few clean-ups! May get carried away and go for a full respray....??????

looks sweet anyway bud wouldnt think you need a full shot or are you deleting alot?

Cheers Chris but had to drive it through the bad winter which was not great! so was down the paint shop and by the time we had added up everything i wanted to get rid of there was only four panels untouched! still got time to think about it as it goes in next saturday! Anyway what have you been doing buying every corrado in the area??