badgerman

Corrado on deep dish 15" wheels??? Pics anyone?

Anyone got pics of a raddo on deep dish 15" wheels?

I was thinking about going power low and wide and I really like Star mag rims but I haven't seen any above 13".

As I have had input on the 13" concept, anyone got any deep 15" corrado pics?

i put some on a few years ago when i had my old wheels refurbed !

They will only fit if you have the 226mm brakes ! Anything bigger they wont fit.

Sorry didnt take any pics,as it looked pants.

I must be old but I just don't get this thing with cars where people do things just for the sake of being weird.

Agree with everyone else.

I would say 15's is the smallest you can go without looking a bit daft. Im running 15's on baloon tyres and i've hit the floor a few times and i've still got alot more i can drop it by. Brakes are as tight as possible but then again i do have VR brakes.

I must be old but I just don't get this thing with cars where people do things just for the sake of being weird.

No, neither do I. It was curiosity that prompted the question.

g60greeny ran his on some deep dish 15" just before he sold it and i kno it looked good,,,, wasnt the title deep dish 13 earlier? :p

g60greeny ran his on some deep dish 15" just before he sold it and i kno it looked good,,,, wasnt the title deep dish 13 earlier? :p

yeh dude, got the brakes don't fit smack down!

i'll update when i get my banded steelies tomorrow :D

cheers buddy, I will be interested to see.

im glad my old rado is still remembered 8)

i've already got my next set of 15s ready for the rado i should be picking up next week :clap:

anyhooooooooo heres a few pics of my old one on 15s :luvlove:

CHOPPED-2.jpg

pic4.jpg

lowered.jpg

Thats the look dude! I am after the same set up but probably not bbs rims.

So what suspension was that, wheel width and offset?

Did you encounter much rubbing?

Much appreciated dude.

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/05 ... rrado.aspx

this car looks mint, 15x11 on the rear, don't think it would be much fun to drive above 30mph that low tho,he's done a real good job of extending the arches so the 15s don't look too lost in there, I've got 16s on my car and as it's being used as my work van at the moment it's not nearly as low as ied like it, and I still have to avoid speed bumps big time, I drive my car like a prick I could never drive it on 15s I had it on 15s for a day between wheels was a nightmare. I regulary think about goin back to 17s because drive quality is the most important part to me, I personally think corrados drive better than they look it's why I bought mine and can't let it go no matter how much trouble it gives me.

do what you want, all depends on what your lookin for. If ya want a car to rag it's not gunna be much fun on 15s if you want it to be slow n low to look good parked up crack on, either way your winning

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/05/22/car-feature-gt-gt-the-ideal-street-corrado.aspx

this car looks mint, 15x11 on the rear, don't think it would be much fun to drive above 30mph that low tho,he's done a real good job of extending the arches so the 15s don't look too lost in there, I've got 16s on my car and as it's being used as my work van at the moment it's not nearly as low as ied like it, and I still have to avoid speed bumps big time, I drive my car like a pr**k I could never drive it on 15s I had it on 15s for a day between wheels was a nightmare. I regulary think about goin back to 17s because drive quality is the most important part to me, I personally think corrados drive better than they look it's why I bought mine and can't let it go no matter how much trouble it gives me.

do what you want, all depends on what your lookin for. If ya want a car to rag it's not gunna be much fun on 15s if you want it to be slow n low to look good parked up crack on, either way your winning

That car looks sh*t with those wheels, they're more like balloons or footballs with the amount of stretch he has going on. The interior is pretty gash too! :epicfail:

Yeh the interior Is a let down, but I love the exterior of the car and love the wheels,

The car is awesome in every way minus the steering wheel and the 11's. Look soo f'kin stupid from behind, 10s wouldve been better imo.