dave0280

Where is my old Corrado(s) thread

Did anybody on here used to own M346MUW?

Yes it was mine about 7 years back then I sold it to another forum member.

Ah right cool, I own it now but i have my private plate on it. Just thought id check as my last one had a few owners off here so thought this would be the case with this one. Cheers

Infact I think the forum member I sold it to sold it to someone else on the forum so yeah I think it has stuck around the forum for a few years.

I sold G382 YMG to a forum member in late 2007 never to be seen again. I kind of assume it eventually got broken up as it wasn't in the best condition.

That car was good to me. Some closure would be nice :)

Did anyone on here own my Corrado before me?

K489 YCW Dark Burgundy Pearl 2.0 16v Corrado, apparently according to a HPI check it used to have a private plate on it?

Anyone own my valver before? J611TTM Has had 2 different private plates before, 10 owners and came from scotland.

Ok then, anyone owned my vr6 before L390XDG?

I've had it for 7 years though and believe it lived it's previous lifes in the southern half of the country. Bought it on eBay (from worthing) after a night out. The wonders of eBay and beer!

well i bought mine with Corrado.net forum stickers already in and before it came up cheshire way it lived somewhere near doncaster..so i can only guess that a forum member on here has owned it or worked on it at some point... Flash red G60 K945BDP???

1994 Vr6 in Aqua Blue Pearl L738WLD

In the service records it has a a subscription and receipt for CCGB membership but it doesnt give any clues as to who the member was, i have asked on there as well.

Can anyone remember or is the previos owner still around here?

It would be great to be able to fill in a few blanks about the car in its first few years.

THANKS for any help

DAVE

M343 FTN is mine

bought it from a chap near mansfield it came from durham, harrogate, selby and york during its life

Anybody encountered G34RGT (Gear GT lol) in their past on here?

Mine's been around a bit... I'm currently the 10th owner, bought it from Blackpool, but it's been owned by a mechanic for Rygor Trucks (Mercedes Dealer) for a while in the early naughties.

First 10 years of it's life it did piddling mileage. First or second MOT cert only had like 16k on it!

Anyone know Red 2.0ltr 16v - K287 SSU?

Sold by me Dec 05 and records show its been sold on twice since then, would love to know she is still going strong :)

if my c has had 2 private plates before does that mean it has 2 previous different normal reg's too? ifso, would they havr had to be the same year and can i find out what theyt were?

if my c has had 2 private plates before does that mean it has 2 previous different normal reg's too? ifso, would they havr had to be the same year and can i find out what theyt were?

I think the original 'normal' reg stays assigned to the car throughout its life. My Rado has had a private reg, which the owner took with him when he sold it on. I have a paper trail showing the reg change. The DVLA probably have records for it...?

I think the original 'normal' reg stays assigned to the car throughout its life. My Rado has had a private reg, which the owner took with him when he sold it on. I have a paper trail showing the reg change. The DVLA probably have records for it...?

Mine started life with the original registration, G 434 DSD, went private and then was issued a new number G ** FSJ when it was sold to its second owner. I assumed from that it was just issued with an un-issued number fron the original year of registration. Maybe it just depends on the licencing authority doing the change.

Hi all, newbie Bertie here!

Just bought a cheapie 8-valve 2-litre for a bit of fun (and to see if I want to 'upgrade' to a VR6 by spending a little more) but since buying the 8-valve I'm hankering after finding my old G60.

Could be tricky, as it was on a private plate when I bought it 'H2 PPB'. I bought it from a lad in Swadlincote in (I think) 1999 then foolishly part-exed it for a nightmare Fiat Coupe Turbo 16 valve in 2002.

The dealer I PX with later advertised the car in Autotrader. Would love to know where this car is. It was smoke grey with a bass-box in the boot!

Wonderful car.

Cheers!

Mine started life with the original registration, G 434 DSD, went private and then was issued a new number G ** FSJ when it was sold to its second owner. I assumed from that it was just issued with an un-issued number fron the original year of registration. Maybe it just depends on the licencing authority doing the change.

Oh weird. Mine went private to something beginning with U... but when it went not private it went back to what it is now. I think the guy keot the original reg and just got it swapped back when he took the private plate off. Maybe your original reg got sold to a David Stephen Dawkins or something and was reassigned a spare one later on??

As many of our cars have changed ownership on one or more occasions has anyone seen or know the whereabouts of two of my old Corrados

Red Valver G441 HOC

Storm Grey VR M141 BAM

Please use this thread if you are trying to find your old "love"!

I'll add the details of other "where is" on this list

2.0 16v - L539 GVH

Bordeaux Pearl valver - J848 SDP

blue rado 16v K105 YBO

L367 XGB - dusty mauve valver

J625 RDB - G60, Dragon green

valver G855 H0N

N569 EKR although I think it was originally on a private plate L1 MCR. Satin Silver VR6

red 16v H485 URN

moonlight VR M114 AGH

M250 APU - Flash red VR6,

AQUA BLUE 2.0 16V K316 NGJ

NUGGET YELLOW 1.8 16V H321 BOT

FLASH RED 2.0 8V M405 TMJ

16v L534 GYT

G382 YMG

H953 XSE White G60

K489 YCW Dark Burgundy Pearl 2.0 16v Corrado

valver J611TTM

Red 2.0ltr 16v - K287 SSU

LUI 8425 bordeaux pearl 16v

white VR6 with black leather N517FPO

Blackberry vr6 M...DAX

how about my white valver, H663 TGJ. I know a guy in london had it and spent thousands on it, then some bloke in middlesex had it too, any info?