Sign in to follow this  
big ben

tyre tread freebie

I've just been on to my mate in our marketing dept. He's now off until tuesday, so I'll get on to him again then.

I'll keep you all posted though.

Just been speaking to my mate in marketing. This promotion was being run by our european h/o in brussels. There had been a 'massive' demand for the gauges, so it may be a while before they arrive with you.

Our offices have been getting a lot of calls, and we're looking into it.

My mate isn't actually dealing with it but has given me the names of the two guys that are. I'll get on to them, and if they can help, I'll need you to pm me with your name and address details to them.

But hopefully you will receive your gauges soon.

If they're the digital type, I can confirm they are very good and extremely accurate. I use them to conduct tyre examinations, as do our other engineers.

***update***

Demad had actually exceeded availability, however, one of the guys looking after this in the UK is one of our senior marketing team......and one of the lads I play football with and get on well with.

If I can have a definite number of how who actually left their details, he's going to try his best to ensure the names I put forward definitely get their order. He has said though, only people who have left their details via our website will get them as he'll have to cross reference against this list.

No promises, but we'll see what we can do.

***update***

Demad had actually exceeded availability, however, one of the guys looking after this in the UK is one of our senior marketing team......and one of the lads I play football with and get on well with.

If I can have a definite number of how who actually left their details, he's going to try his best to ensure the names I put forward definitely get their order. He has said though, only people who have left their details via our website will get them as he'll have to cross reference against this list.

No promises, but we'll see what we can do.

Legend mate!

I've ordered one,

Name: Kunaal Parmar

Cheers