_Meth

2011 Corrado Forum Calendar - A few Still Available!

I cannot remember the email address I registered with - can you PM it to me please?

Tom - I assumed you noticed the email addy's were different between the 2 accounts?

_Meth - can you confirm you can access both of these or PM VR6 the one you are using, he'll then merge the accounts and posts once it's ok.

Also be aware that even if you recieve CF email into your inbox the Password reminder may well go into a junk filter because of the word 'password'

Even if you can't remember the email address you signed up with, it's your email address so can't you just retrieve the password reminder? Anyway, the old email address is same domain as you're on now plus something to do with your current username and design. I presume that's sufficient for you to figure it out? The main thing is the username and password. Username is further back in this thread and password should be waiting in your email account.

Steve, yep the addresses are different but same domain. I'm confident it's the same user. He should just be able to log in to the original account though and I'll lock the dupe.

Thanks for the update. I will keep all further communication in this thread for total transparency.

_Meth, I have appealed to you previously about this, on a personal level. I'm not out to slate anyone as "Serious Internet Fraudster", these are £15 clendars after all. Its the principle, I just don't understand why you have told me so many times that you're sorry, I'll do it tomorrow, then nothing.

Anyway, as I've said before, I'm not worried about a refund. I'd just like a calendar and no more fannying around please.

My other halfs car is the June pic, it would be nice to have it by then ;-)

Andy

Cheers Mods for your assistance.

Like I have said before, I'll give it till Wednesday, and if I don't see the calendar than this will go further. Like Andy has said, it's the fobbing off each time, it's in the post. I paid for my calendar in late November, which I checked today, that is almost 3 months. I know most people have received there calendars, and even people off eBay have them, and I still don't have mine.

I'm not a person to lose my rag, but when I do please stand clear. I mean, I haven't done anything wrong, and Meth/16v has asked for my address atleast 3 times, for which I gave him both my home address and work address and still nothing, just get it sorted.

Sorry for the rant, but when you get f**ked about and are getting f**ked over at work, my touch paper is getting very close to being lit.

Hi guys, sorry sent PM's to the two guys! On their way, as I said in the PM's the reciepts with the numbers on are at home (which I am not right now) so will post them up tomorow morning for you both so you can track them to your door :)

And of course will still happily refund you two on friday, for the trouble and hassle I have caused you over all this :)

I would mate but I cant get home to get the numbers, check the engine bay thread - the rado's not running anywhere at this moment in time :(

My cars still not running so have not been home to get numbers - but have they arrived on todays post? :)

My cars still not running so have not been home to get numbers - but have they arrived on todays post? :)

Nope!

I wonder if Dude_VR6 has his........................................

As you said above "NOPE", think it's time to act, even if your car is off the road, you can still do things like post on here some numbers, or post something to some one.

Am I right in assuming the post office have lost it again, at exactly the same time as your car stopped working and you were unable to get home and you weren't able to post the numbers up that you said you would three days ago?

Perhaps I'll give it a few more days, then again I could have walked from Peterborough to Portsmouth quicker. I really hope its Royal Mail that are dragging their feet this time..............it better be.

Meth, do you need a hand with this? Is there anyone in your house that can forward on the numbers to put people on here at ease?

I understand how it can be, especially when unplanned activities turn up and you can't support something youve started etc. Hopefully the calendars are just a bit late, but I would have thought you would post them first class recorded to cover yourself??

I simply cannot believe they have not arrived. Im loosing the will to live right now with this, ive had enough of it all. Guys PM me your paypals and ill get that refund over to you tomorow morning as promised.

Meth - surely you have there Paypals already as that's how they would have paid originally is it not? - You can use the refund button in Paypal.

Again, can you please post the tracking numbers in this thread please.

Meth - surely you have there Paypals already as that's how they would have paid originally is it not? - You can use the refund button in Paypal.

Again, can you please post the tracking numbers in this thread please.

It is how we paid.

Lets see those tracking numbers!

I was just trying to make life easier by having them, but no worries - Ill scan through them and find them.

Not realy a big fan of the threatening manner people have at the moment, if I was a rip off merchant would I still be here offering a refund?

Not really a big fan of chasing people constantly for months on end I'm afraid, when either a refund or the goods purchased arrives, I'll drop the 'threatening' manner I promise!

You have nothing to worry about if you post the tracking numbers up! You will be in the clear for everyone to see! (This time)

Then I can go and threaten Royal Mail.....Happy Days! :-)

Unbelievable! Just read through the thread, OP seems to have very bad luck!

Personally in the OP's position I'd be offering a full refund and getting some 2012 calenders made up with the same images and sent out as a gesture of goodwill.

Hope this gets sorted for all involved. My half price boxing day crapo calender seems like a good buy now!

_Meth - again, where are the tracking numbers??

Did these get sent on Monday or not? If so where are they? - you can check on the RM site...

Also why are you not using the Corrado16v18 account - we sent the password reset email to you at least twice... did you get it?

Can you also confirm you originally had an account on here under the name 'Meth'? - someone whom we banned from using the classifieds because of constantly messing people around exactly like this!

The Mods / Admins are not happy at all about this situation and also the forum's reputation - please get this resolved asap!

Edited by Supercharged

This morning I received a Calendar (postmarked yesterday ;-) )

This evening I have received a refund.

Thankyou _meth , we got there in the end.

Thankyou mods/admins for your time/effort.

Edited by andy