_Meth

2011 Corrado Forum Calendar - A few Still Available!

Was hoping my 2 would turn up today doesnt look like it :(

EDIT

Just got them Many thanks they look great :D

I know Royal Mail are having issues delivering to some areas, I do definately remember posting your two out though - so dont panic :)

I've got mine today but unfortuantely the postie insisted on pushing it through the letter box and has bent it. How f3cking stupid can they be! Well annoyed.

I've had some time off work but the calendar was sat on my desk when I got in yesterday morning. Looks sweet, thanks for sorting it out :salute:

Right then guys -

Its almost christmas now, postage delays are going to kick in - Ive still got a few left and I will be going to the post office on Saturday and Monday.

Take these last few off my hands :)

Mine's arrived in Oz. The missus brought it out on the plane from the UK. I like it alot :notworthy: . Watch out for a special 2011 photo of the calendar being taken on location :nuts: .

I think there are a few people who will not have recieved theirs yet - the weather has kind of killed deliveries to lots and lots of areas.

I hate to say it but my suggestion is to hold on until the new year - by then, the royal mail should have sorted themselves out!

Mine still hasnt come through as yet...Its either delayed due to the bad weather or assumed lost in post.

Not yet. Fingers crossed they'll arrive soon.

My auntie works at royal mail at the main Manchester depot near me and she says people will still be receiving Christmas cards as late as Feb they're so snowed under (the awful weather last month left them miles behind) so I wouldn't give up on them just yet...

Still not received mine either.

I would like to know when this was posted - please.

Thank you

Wendy