_Meth

2011 Corrado Forum Calendar - A few Still Available!

Guys i am realy sorry you havent had yours yet! They have been sent out I assure you of that, I realy thought royal mail would be up to date by now, maybe im wrong?

I will see what I can do and let you all know! I do have 2/3 left over that I can send out, but thats only a solution for a few of you. Leave it with me, ill get back to you soon :)

Thank you for replying and letting us know that they have been sent albeit we have not recieved them yet.

Wendy

If in the end you don't need to use the spare ones to go to people who don't get theirs, I'd happily take one off your hands. Somehow missed this thread until now! :D

Hi mate,

As I still haven't received my calendar, and I ordered 2 so I have lost out big time, I wonder if you could email me the file? I work in the print industry so I could print my own out. If we can work something out that will be great - at least I'd end up with something out of the deal...

Let me know

Thanks,

Kev

I would like to request one of the spare ones please - as the original still had not turned up.

Its now the 15th Jan, I think the Post Office have had time enough to catch up with the back log.

Also if we wait any longer for the Post Office it will be June - not much good for a 2011 Calendar.

I will however, if then I receive two, happily return one.

Thank You

Wendy

We're all in the same boat here.......

Is there any claim to be made from Royal Mail? Quite a few of us have just lost £15, surely Royal Mail owe us the money.

Is there any claim to be made from Royal Mail? Quite a few of us have just lost £15, surely Royal Mail owe us the money.

Unless a proof of postage was obtained from royal mail then you cant claim against them. Even so the most you can get back from royal mail is a few 1st class postage...May have to just accept that its lost in post :(

We're all in the same boat here.......

I do agree - although I have no idea how many people have not yet recieved their Calendars, I had been getting the impression just a few.

Also if their are some spare ones...................... no harm in asking.

Agreed Wendy, I reckon there's more than a few though. I assume Corrado16v18 would have sent out the spares to those that were deficient if it was that simple.

How many people are still waiting, lets start a list.

1 Andy

2 Wendy

3 Kev_VR6 *2

How many people are still waiting, lets start a list.

1 Andy

2 Wendy

3 Kev_VR6 *2

4 VWVW??

5 eddy.h???

6 Dude_VR6???

anymore?

i bought one of these calenders of ebay a month ago and mine has not turned up and i have just reported the seller to ebay has he has not bothered to contact me. I think Corrado16v18 is the same guy i bought my calender off from ebay as i sent this corrado16v18 a message through the forum asking if he was the seller of ebay and no reply from him. Something dodgy about this

i bought one of these calenders of ebay a month ago and mine has not turned up and i have just reported the seller to ebay has he has not bothered to contact me. I think Corrado16v18 is the same guy i bought my calender off from ebay as i sent this corrado16v18 a message through the forum asking if he was the seller of ebay and no reply from him. Something dodgy about this

He's definately the same person.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Corrado-2011-C ... 3363f290d6

The seller is the same user name methdesignz... as we paid on here. Its clearly the same calendar.

1 Andy

2 Wendy

3 Kev_VR6 *2

4 VWVW

5 eddy.h

6 Dude_VR6

7 BadBoyHiggins (Ebay)

8 calendars

Names im missing an address for...

stormchargedVR6

Andy Mayes

big smile gifts

Can you guys please PM me your addys ASAP so I can get these out to you!!!!

Also anyone that I have missed and you know you havent given me your addy, please do!

I hadn't noticed this from Page 9, I am Andy on that list.

I assume you still have spare (allocated to those who have paid) calendars and that they haven't all been sold on ebay. I will PM you my address, why on earth it wasn't visible from Paypal is a mystery to me. I would have been grateful for a PM from you about this.

Obviously I know you haven't sent it, you haven't got my address. I very much look forward to hearing from you about this. You have PM.