_Meth

2011 Corrado Forum Calendar - A few Still Available!

Names im missing an address for...

stormchargedVR6

Andy Mayes

big smile gifts

Can you guys please PM me your addys ASAP so I can get these out to you!!!!

Also anyone that I have missed and you know you havent given me your addy, please do!

I hadn't noticed this from Page 9, I am Andy on that list.

I assume you still have spare (allocated to those who have paid) calendars and that they haven't all been sold on ebay. I will PM you my address, why on earth it wasn't visible from Paypal is a mystery to me. I would have been grateful for a PM from you about this.

Obviously I know you haven't sent it, you haven't got my address. I very much look forward to hearing from you about this. You have PM.

I did PM my address about this...but heard nothing

I'm proper fuming about this. I even offered to print my own if the guy could be bothered to email me the file but still nothing. If I could get hold of it I'd run enough copies off for everyone who didn't get one who'd paid. I wouldn't hold my breath though looks like he's disappeared for good now :mad2:

I'm proper fuming about this. I even offered to print my own if the guy could be bothered to email me the file but still nothing. If I could get hold of it I'd run enough copies off for everyone who didn't get one who'd paid. I wouldn't hold my breath though looks like he's disappeared for good now :mad2:

Looks like he hasnt been on here since the 12th Jan Kev so he may not have read your PM/messages yet. In his defense i received the 2 that i ordered and was happy with delivery etc. Feel for you lot though hope it gets sorted soon.

Woooooah!

Guys ive been moving house... im normally on here every day!

When I last replied to this thread saying I would check it out for people, I also got another few printed up out of my own pocket just incase people still didnt recieve them, worst case would be me ending up with a few more spares!

So Andy - Yes yours mate I didnt have an addy, yours can now be sent out as yours has been put to one side ever since day 1.

Fellow Forum'ers - I now have enough spares to cover all 7/8 of you (Including the 2 for Kev). These I will post out today for you. So you may even all get lucky and end up with 2.

eBayers - If you've put a claim through and paypal has taken the money back out of my account while ive been away, then you'll have to hit "buy it now" again to recieve one of the spares. You will probably have the calendar land through your door in the next month anyway as the backlog clears itself out.

My gut feeling is that these have now probably been lost in the department of postings depositary unit, never to be seen again. They were posted out in 2 different sessions (IIRC - may have been 3...) the majority have landed at doorsteps, a small few have not. Im very sorry to everyone who has felt "let down" / "cheated" / "conned" / what ever you want to call me - but think of me what you will.

Hope you all enjoy your calendars - with any luck these ones might arrive!

Still waiting for mine, I know some if not most of you guys have received your calendars, but this is starting to become a bit more than a joke. :mad2:

Fellow Forum'ers - I now have enough spares to cover all 7/8 of you (Including the 2 for Kev). These I will post out today for you. So you may even all get lucky and end up with 2.

So they were posted on the 18th, its now the 28th. The post office haven't lost all the same items again have they? What are the chances, I might buy a lottery ticket!

Corrado16v18 has visited the forum today at midday, where is the response to our questions?

I think I will need to escalate this soon.

Can Corrado16v18 please drop me a pm to let me know what is going on.

Also, for the record, I understand these calendars are being sold on Ebay. Considering that one of the images is mine, of my car, I'm pretty upset about this.

Just to add .... the cost price of these calendars is really £15?

It would be one thing to sell the calendars, using forum members' photo's, and donate any profit to the running costs of the forum. It would be another to be pocketing it yourself. I'm not sure which one we're looking at here but the cynic in me would say the latter. I hope I'm a bad judge of character though. I did let Toad near my tent once so it's very possible.

Corrado16v18. I know given some of the comments you're probably not too inclined to get much more involved in this. However, I think if you communicated more and were a bit more transparent, you would find that people were a lot more understanding/forgiving. It seems you are visiting the forum, yet not responding here, so I would strongly suggest clearing things up.

Hope I haven't stepped on your toes there Tom ...

Guys hi,

If you have not given permission for your photo's - to be used in a commercial sale - I.e. other than to Forum members - The copyright is yours and therefore other sale. i.e. sale on ebay is breaking the law in my understanding !

It would appear the sale of these on ebay are the ones that were actually for Forum members who had already paid.

Wendy

One of my photos is in it, I'm not happy about its use in the wider community without my permission.

Its doubly annoying seeing I've paid for a calendar and never seen it.

I will be taking this further.

Hi.

I have PM'd andy explaining the situation. If you would like to personally PM me then feel free, I will answer all your questions as soon as I possibly can.

I have 5 left to post out which will be going today.

I do not wish to disclose any further details here, as quite frankly its not the internets business, however I do feel I owe each and everyone one of you an explanation, so please - PM me, if I havent got round to PM'ing you first.

Cheers!

Anyone that does not recieve what they ordered by saturdays delivery - for the love of god PM me please!

I do not want anyone going without!