_Meth

2011 Corrado Forum Calendar - A few Still Available!

Received mine today...been a long time coming but very pleased with it.

Hope your car wasn't on the January page. :lol:

(sorry, I'll get my coat)

Arh Miles - So sad !!!

Do you want to come and see my Calender - see what it looks like !!!! :lol: :lol:

Anyone that does not recieve what they ordered by saturdays delivery - for the love of god PM me please!

I do not want anyone going without!

You have PM...

Let me get this right, its been posted to me 3 times now but I still haven't got it, nor has Dude_VW.

This is ridiculous. Where has the option to email people direct gone with the new forum upgrade? I can only PM.

corrado16v18 - could we have an update please... It is now February and we still have people complaining they have not got these.

Can you not send these last ones out recorded and post up the tracking numbers?

Edited by Supercharged

I received another message last week, stating they would definately be posted, recorded delivery, on Saturday. The seller username used by the seller was _Meth, I think if you look there are at least 3 accounts used by him.

Dude_VR6 and I are still waiting, 2 months after paying. I have had at least 4 or 5 direct statements saying that they have been posted this time.

As we speak, we are still £15 down, no calendar to show for it. Not happy.

Edited by andy

Here is the message, sent on the 6th, its now the 18th.

Hi mate,

I cant get onto my old account since the forum move so had to create this one instead.

If you can give me your address again, I will send another out to you. I have 3/4 spares left from when I re-ordered. I have no idea what so ever why yours and VR6 guys have been missed - Im sure I had yours and his set to one side from the start...

I realy am truely sorry, can only blame my organisation.

So if you could pm this accuont with your addy again, ill get one sent out tomorrow for you recorded.

Cheers

I wouldn't mind but this is about the 4th one I've received to this effect.

If the calendar hasn`t arrived by tomorrow morning, I`m sorry but I think its time to take action. I paid for this back at the begining of December, and I still haven`t received it, this really does take the BISCUIT !!!

I can honestly say I have never been so f*cked about by someone in my life. I have never been fed so much b*llsh*t. Do the mods have an email address for the seller please.

I feel a trip to Peterborough coming on shortly.

Andy are we going on a road trip, loaded up with a tin of woop arse ?

Andy are we going on a road trip, loaded up with a tin of woop arse ?

Forum Outing?

Is he getting your PM's? I know there have been issues with the forum lately that cause issues with sending/receiving PM's and logging in. I live in Peterborough and have chatted to corrado16v18 on here a couple of times and he came across as a decent guy so Im sure he is trying. If anyone has his contact details Ill see if I can give him a hand. Ill also send him a PM to see if I can get through to him, but judging by what he said, he cant get logged in.

Happy to help.. maybe my Samaritan actions will get my car into next years calendar ;-)

Edited by quicky1980

Is he getting your PM's? I know there have been issues with the forum lately that cause issues with sending/receiving PM's and logging in. I live in Peterborough and have chatted to corrado16v18 on here a couple of times and he came across as a decent guy so Im sure he is trying. If anyone has his contact details Ill see if I can give him a hand. Ill also send him a PM to see if I can get through to him, but judging by what he said, he cant get logged in.

Happy to help.. maybe my Samaritan actions will get my car into next years calendar ;-)

Any assistance you can give would be much appreciated. He keeps saying that he is having personal problems, is really sorry etc, I'll post them tomorrow etc, then disappears off the forum for a fortnight. He's already said, 6 weeks after he supposedly originally posted them, "sorry I found a pile of calendars under some rubble, I'll post them, tomorrow" etc. That was two promises ago! Its just so frustrating to be repeatedly told, its sorted, then the anticipation of waiting, his repetetive lying and then disappearing act. This is two months now. I really don't care if I get a calendar or a refund now but this is not just going to go away. He has done this on other forums too. I will be posting the details of that up here soon if something doesn't materialise.

Hi.

Firstly i cannot log into corrado16v18 since new upgrade - ive tried loads but it doesnt work, so had to create this profile and have PM'd you both straight away to inform you of this. Im not trying to hide anything for crying out loud.

Your both making me out to be some serious internet fraudster when in reality im just a normal guy, with all the crap that comes with it!

I promised to send out the callendars for you this week but have been sent away on courses at the last minute and have had no chance what so ever, let alone to be able to pop on here and update you - so im truely sorry.

The callendars will go out Monday for you, first class. If you are still not happy (which to be fair I wouldnt blame you at all) then I will refund you both on the 25th when I get paid.

Im not out to rip anyone off, im also no out to air my personal problems on the internet. Those that feel strongly enough to come "pay me a visit" then fine, but I think its a rediculous reaction.

Im not here to make enemies, or to be portraid as some internet fraudster.

As Sam has stated, im a good guy. If I was going to run off with your money and set out to do this, would I have spent hours upon hours organising it all, posting so many out, going to the trouble of getting my printer working to create labels that Word does not recognise.

I actually struggled to fall asleep the last few nights because I feel so damn guilty about all this. I wanted to do something good, and have been unable to provide a service.

I have re-ordered multiple times to get enough to cover people for the ones lost in the post during the xmas period, as a result I have about 4/5 left over which I will be donating to the CCGB once everyone has recieved their copy.

So anyway, without going on rediculously again with paragraphs of stuff I dont expect you to believe or care about, thats what I intend to do - because thats all I can do realy...

Feel free to PM me, i will hopefully be available to get on here again at some time tomorow to answer any of them. Will even give you my mobile if thats any use to you... That way you can shout at me down the phone for being useless.

So callendars will be posted out monday for you, and a refund will be there on friday if you want it aswell.

Rather than having multiple accounts, have you contacted an Admin to sort the problem out? Why can't you sign in under your existing account?

Thanks for the update, could I ask that for the sake of 60p (and all of our sanity) that these are posted recorded and the tracking numbers posted in this thread please.

I think the offer of a refund as well is good as it's now 2 months into the calendar year.

Could I maybe suggest that the remaining 4 or 5 are sent to one of the forum admins rather than the CCGB as it was afterall advertised as a 'Corrado Forum' calendar and hence myself and the other moderators have had to deal with a number of complaints which can be fairly time consuming especially when we all do this in out spare time - I think Toad's car is also featured on it and I know he (along with several others) was not happy about these being sold on eBay etc.

Please make sure these go out asap.

Yeah fine ill post them to one of you guys, or give them to you at a meet or something.

Yes, I sent two admins a PM when I created this account, but never got a reply. I also have difficulty logging onto here on this account sometimes too. But anyway.

I've emailed you a password reminder. The login username might be case sensitive so be wary of that.