Andi

THE Corrado Forum 2.0 FEEDBACK THREAD

yup, i know what you mean, i dont do it that way but the assumption that you've "finished" your session as soon as you surf away from a Forum page is very different from how it worked before where the same session could last several days on my laptop if i didnt close it.

This may be linked to an IP configuration I had lost when I upgraded the software (it reverted back to thinking everyone was coming from the same IP, so couldn't track sessions very well).

This has been fixed, so should improve.

However, that's not how the site is designed. I can stay logged in for days, and it always tracks just the new posts since I was last on the site - it doesn't clear.

Therefore it's something to do with your browser or view settings or cookies..

It will then take you to a page where you can choose to sub 1 or 2 or 5 "currency" a month (you pick the currency) to setup your subsciption.

Ahhh, i get it so it's 1 per month, 2 per month or 5 per month... I thought it was 5 months and then would have to renew! lol

Anywho, I've now renewed my subscription :thumbleft:

(paypal cancled it when my card expired)

Top Job Andi!

Click "Full site" at the bottom of the page... ;)

Hi Andi,

I did click that expecting it to return me to 'normal' but it just takes me back to the home page but still in mobile view.

And as an extra test I tried this on Chrome, FF and IE9.

Hi Andi,

I did click that expecting it to return me to 'normal' but it just takes me back to the home page but still in mobile view.

And as an extra test I tried this on Chrome, FF and IE9.

Fixed - I found a bug in their code ;)

Thanks the button works now for the home page but when I try to go to my settings to change the theme back to the normal one it says this page is not supported in mobile view :(

Can you change my settings back to normal theme for me please?

Cheers!

Thanks the button works now for the home page but when I try to go to my settings to change the theme back to the normal one it says this page is not supported in mobile view :(

Can you change my settings back to normal theme for me please?

Cheers!

Interesting! lol

Done for you ;)

Yes that's better, thanks again (and sorry for being a pain!).

Is it just me or is it reproducible?

I can understand the issue... it's a flaw in the design.

But I can't prevent it without disabling the ability to manually choose the style... so bit of a hole at the moment!

How do you do multiple quotes from different posters on different pages? Say I wanted to quote a post from this page and the previous.

If you use the little "+ icon in the bottom right of the post, it will remember it as you change pages, so when you hit "Reply to Thread", all of the quotes are pasted in, eg:

Mobile issues now fixed.

How do you do multiple quotes from different posters on different pages? Say I wanted to quote a post from this page and the previous.

help,could somebody tell me what i have done wrong !the forum looks a complete mess and i cant find a way of posting pics,not even with tapatalk,my phones ok,its just my pc,some of the threads are interwoven.Its just the cf,other forums are ok

i have no top banner,just a list of all sub forums !

Edited by dragon green
need info

Why am i an enthusiast,not a donator ?

Why do i have to login in on every visit ? even though i tick the remember me box.

Why have i no banner pic ?

Why is my layout different to everybody else`s ?

Anybody !!

sorry to keep asking this question but the title of my thread in the members gallery is old and I cant change it myself. If its possible, can somebody just make it "My aqua Valver and not "Aqua Valver.. stainless coming" .. I got a stainless now :)

thanks

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?40478-Aqua-Valver..-stainless-coming

Have you tried again since yesterday? Should be fixed now.

Why am i an enthusiast,not a donator ?

Why do i have to login in on every visit ? even though i tick the remember me box.

Why have i no banner pic ?

Why is my layout different to everybody else`s ?

Anybody !!

Bear in mind that the software is totally different to what the forum was running on before. If something has changed, odds are it's not particularly because we've chosen to change it.

Status - as above. You can either donate again and it should change automatically or if that upsets you :) just ask and we can manually change it.

The rest of the questions are coming from your end though - depending on your browser and settings.

Have you tried dumping all your browsing history and cached/temp settings?

Have you tried different browsers to trace the problem?

As you've said, if your layout is different to everyone else, odds are it's you that has to fix something :)

The problem is i am really thick as $hit when it comes to computers,and i havent got the foggiest idea of what your talking about!

best just stick to my phone.

The problem is i am really thick as $hit when it comes to computers,and i havent got the foggiest idea of what your talking about!

best just stick to my phone.

Sorry, but all these issues are with your computer, not the site.

I dunno how I can help? You seem to be a serial toolbar installer (I count 4?) and still on XP using IE7...

First step would be to try Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/chrome

Good luck.

A couple of quick suggestions that you should be able to do pretty easily.

1) Right click on your c:drive and select properties. Hit disk cleanup and when it gives you options to select, hit them all and then hit ok.

2) Goto the control panel and select internet options. In there will be an option to delete browsing history, temp files, cookies etc. You should be able to select things not to delete like saved passwords etc though.

Just got the, thank you for posting, your post will be reviewed by a moderator, blahblah, or something along those lines whilst posting in General Chat?

ok gripe time :) i've been making monthly payments for a good while as well as the odd donation, everyone else seems to have 'donator' status when i don't - can my status be adjusted please as I'm getting paranoid my payments aren't being recognised or appreciated!

ok gripe time :) i've been making monthly payments for a good while as well as the odd donation, everyone else seems to have 'donator' status when i don't - can my status be adjusted please as I'm getting paranoid my payments aren't being recognised or appreciated!

Fret not ;)

Donations from the old site are completely manual still on here - so I've updated your account (and you now get the bigger PM box, better upload limits, etc).

Thanks for donating!