Andi

THE Corrado Forum 2.0 FEEDBACK THREAD

Very smart! Nice to see the forum moving with the times :)

I just had problems with PM'ing but it turned out to be that I had 850 messages in my 'sentbox'!!!

same here, looks like the update digs out all the old previously deleted emails too? Just spent some time deleting those back in 2005-7! Just a quick on ehtough if its not been asked, is there an 'outbox' folder or equivalent?

Very nice look to the forum Andi, many thanks.

Very smart! Nice to see the forum moving with the times :)

I just had problems with PM'ing but it turned out to be that I had 850 messages in my 'sentbox'!!!

Donate and you can have up to 5,000... ;)

Hehe!

same here, looks like the update digs out all the old previously deleted emails too? Just spent some time deleting those back in 2005-7! Just a quick on ehtough if its not been asked, is there an 'outbox' folder or equivalent?

There is a tracking option when sending them.

Not all of them are tracked by default.

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. "

What's this all about? Just posted and this appeared instead of the post.

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. "

What's this all about? Just posted and this appeared instead of the post.

In which forum? If the For Sale areas - read the Notice at the top.

If elsewhere, let me know as it's a bug!

Donate and you can have up to 5,000...

I think i've donated more than enough over the years, so i'll manage with what I've got! :D

I was just pointing it out, so if anyone else is wondering why they can't send PM's even though they've cleared out their 'inbox', the 'sentbox' needs to be cleared too! :)

Done. (There's just the one 'rank' now - but you get a bigger PM box and more upload space, now!)

Has this been done for everyone, or just those that have requested it? If the latter, can I have mine done pls? :D

Has this been done for everyone, or just those that have requested it? If the latter, can I have mine done pls? :D

Done ;)

Can I change the colour of the Icons, the blue and grey are quite hard to tell apart with my old eyes

Hello !!

Posted in this thread and I can see me as the last user to post in the new posts list but when I go into the thread the post isn't there. Is this a bug?

If you hit 'Back' rather than refresh the page, due to Ajax and a large amount of caching on the site, you may not see the update.

Plus, I think the server delays some things to reduce load on the server.

i'm still having problems with the forum running slow sometimes, not all the time, but i've just waited 5mins after clicking to view the page 2 of a thread, while a plain white screen shows and the loading sign churns away. I end up having to close internet explorer and coming back and that doesn't always work.

I don't think this is due to this latest update, but something that happened a while back (someone else mentioned same problems)

its a shame really as i find myself hardly coming here now as i'm a bit sick of it. (sorry for being the moany git again, but something is deffo wrong here, i don't get it anywhere else)

When I click 'My Account' then 'View All Posts', it shows me everything I've ever wrote. Can we not bring back the tab, 'My Posts' so we can see if threads we have commented on have had another post in it?

Also, are we having some of the old smiles back? You cant beat an icecream eating its own head :)

quick link --> subrscibed threads seems to do what you wanting to doyacobwood. only problem is i've lost all my subscribed list from the old forum :-(

its hard to tell as its not all the time it happens, just randomally does it, will try using that link for a while

Hello !!

x 2 (in regards to the new posts colour, a nice orange would stand out).

I responded with quote to Billcors post which also had a quote in it itself. Though when i pressed reply with quote it only showed the last message, when it should be the last message and any quotes that were in that post - i understand theres a quote limit.

lol did that make sense?

I think im being a bit thick here. I keep clicking threads with a closed envelope thinking there is a new message and leaving the open envelope thinking i have already read it :(