Andi

THE Corrado Forum 2.0 FEEDBACK THREAD

I cant see the buttons like in the quick reply for inserting image/video/link etc

Every time I click on another tab then come back to the CF, the new posts has reset and there will only be those showing since I clicked away. Is there a way to set it so its all new posts since you last logged in, regardless of whether you are looking at different tabs in your browser?

I know, but its not there in "Go advanced"

Yup it is... Something's wrong with your browser, or something...!

Every time I click on another tab then come back to the CF, the new posts has reset and there will only be those showing since I clicked away. Is there a way to set it so its all new posts since you last logged in, regardless of whether you are looking at different tabs in your browser?

Errr, again, browser issue I think. Been working fine here and have been in and out of the forum all day.

http://www.google.com/chrome :)

Errr, again, browser issue I think. Been working fine here and have been in and out of the forum all day.

http://www.google.com/chrome :)

Unfortunately I'm using OS 10.4 so can't use Chrome. Firefox for me, so I'll have a look see to try to fix it.

sorted now. The settings were set to basic editing :D

can you add the corrado font?

Can I change the colour of the Icons, the blue and grey are quite hard to tell apart with my old eyes

Is there any way of changing the title of a thread I created previously? i.e.-my 'For Sale' advert?? I could do with putting a price in the title really.

I'm having log in troubles.

When i log in at the top, it goes to the redirect page, but then the log in form is still there at the top. If i then click any section though, I then appear to be logged in.

But also when i come back to the forum, i haven't stayed logged in.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, just popped on quickly. I'm using google chrome btw.

Neil.

Perhaps this has already been asked (although the super new search didn't find anything), but are existing subscriptions still in place? I believe I set mine up with Paypal, however I see there is something built into the new user CP.

Should I leave my existing sub in place with Paypal, or cancel it and re-do it through the forum?

Cheers.

I see the member status' are back :D but could i have my "subscriber" status back, pretty please :D

Ditto!

Also, the CF Title (hyperlink) in the banner at the top of the page used to take you directly to "New Posts", will this be re-instated?

Edited by mattnorgrove

Done. (There's just the one 'rank' now - but you get a bigger PM box and more upload space, now!)

Very smart! Nice to see the forum moving with the times :)

I just had problems with PM'ing but it turned out to be that I had 850 messages in my 'sentbox'!!!