lilfuzzer

Breaking Sherry pearl VR6please read page 1 as list of still available

the outside temp sensor is small and black with a small probe that fits into a hole on the lower grille of the front bumper.

Think the end of the sensor might be blue...

Ah right bud i'll take the wiring out this weekend and have alook if that ok

chris

Ah right bud i'll take the wiring out this weekend and have alook if that ok

chris

Cheers Chris. no rush.

Jason

Edited by JayGT

Originally Posted by neuon2003

Hi,

Full centre tunnel perfect for trimming as has a small screw hole (see picture) £20.00

Pair of sunvisors £15.00 posted

Fusebox cover tray £8.00 posted

Drivers under dash tray £12.00 posted

Passenger under dash tray £12.00 posted

Do you still have these? What condition as looking for very good ones. Any pictures, especially of the tunnel (where is the screw hole)?

Do you have any bumper grills left?

Hi bud pics added they are in decent nick the visors a little dirty not that bad though, the fuse tray has damage see pic

I can bring them to elsecar if you want

Hi Chris,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I will definitely take the sunvisors and, yes, pickup from Elsecar would be great (pay cash on the day?). I'll pass on the rest but thanks for the pictures.

Also, I am looking for a good condition tailgate closure plate - the catch on the body which the tailgate fastens into. The plastic top piece needs to be in good condition. Do you have a picture?

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi Andrew no probs to take to elsecar

I'll take some pics over the weekend and post them up as cant remember of hand what condition it is in

chris

Hi Chris,

Hows the VR now thats it been mapped?

Just seeing if you have the steering rack available?

thanks

Krishen

the outside temp sensor is small and black with a small probe that fits into a hole on the lower grille of the front bumper.

Think the end of the sensor might be blue...

Hi Jay I had a look at t he loom today but cant see what you mean bud. It is the full loom from the engine bay but my ignorance cant see it have you a pic of what you need?

cheers

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Hi Chris,

Hows the VR now thats it been mapped?

Just seeing if you have the steering rack available?

thanks

Krishen

Hi bud its not done yet as some problems so gutted but my fault

yeah i have a spare rack available do you need the attachment to the column also?

I could look at postage but would want £30 for it without postage

cheers

chris

Hi bud here is pics of the sensor

see what you think and how far back do you need the wiring to go (to fusebox?)

Cheers for the pics fella.

Not sure how much I need of the loom as my car is at the garage. Should be able to confirm by weekend how much I need.

How much for the sensor and all of the loom?

Could also be in for the rear spoiler and boot struts & bolts if we can come to a deal?

Thanks

Jay

Do you still have the sunroof switch surround? If so I'll take it if it's Pearl Grey and in mint condition (tabs not broken)

Hi bud I am off to the loft now as have several of them so will take some pics

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Cheers for the pics fella.

Not sure how much I need of the loom as my car is at the garage. Should be able to confirm by weekend how much I need.

How much for the sensor and all of the loom?

Could also be in for the rear spoiler and boot struts & bolts if we can come to a deal?

Thanks

Jay

If can seperate from the rest of the loom £10

also can do the spolier and boot struts from another £20 but dont have the bolts sorry

postage will be extra though as will have to weigh the total package only need to cover the cost though

Hi bud its not done yet as some problems so gutted but my fault

yeah i have a spare rack available do you need the attachment to the column also?

I could look at postage but would want £30 for it without postage

cheers

chris

Ah ok. What im actually after are the pipes that attach to the rack. Not too fussed what condition the actual rack is in but the pipes need to be decent. Found thats where my leak is coming from.

Happy to pay £30 but how much do you reckon postage is going to be? Your not popping down to your cousin any time soon are you?

Krishen

Cheers mate, also do you have the both black plastic bits on top of the inner quarter trims that the seat belts run through?

Hi bud I think I have them too will have to go back iin the loft tomoroow night below is some pics of the 2 I have found. The first has one dirty mark and where the sunroof seal goes slightly peeling off. The second is the same at the rear but more dirtier than the first.

Ah ok. What im actually after are the pipes that attach to the rack. Not too fussed what condition the actual rack is in but the pipes need to be decent. Found thats where my leak is coming from.

Happy to pay £30 but how much do you reckon postage is going to be? Your not popping down to your cousin any time soon are you?

Krishen

Hi bud I have another rack also as a spare so could take them off that one I'll take a look at the condition of them and get back to you. As wont be going down anytime soon

Cheers

Chris

If can seperate from the rest of the loom £10

also can do the spolier and boot struts from another £20 but dont have the bolts sorry

postage will be extra though as will have to weigh the total package only need to cover the cost though

Thanks Chris, will def take the loom and maybe the struts depending on a pic. The spoiler can wait as its not a priority.

Jason

Thanks Chris, will def take the loom and maybe the struts depending on a pic. The spoiler can wait as its not a priority.

Jason

Hi Jason

I'll get the loom sorted as soon as I can in the middle of painting the house tonight and tomorrow night so wont get a chance till thurs eve I'll get a pic of struts asap

cheers

chris

Hi Andrew no probs to take to elsecar

I'll take some pics over the weekend and post them up as cant remember of hand what condition it is in

chris

Hi Chris,

Just wondering if you had time to look at the tailgate closure plate yet?

Cheers,

Andrew

Do you still have the speedline for sale Chris? if so what state is the back of the wheel in ie any dings in it and does it look fairly round? Lol!

Will have it if it's fairly straight.

Ta!

Hi Chris,

had a chance to get at the car and most of my loom is there so just need 2 or 3 inches plus pug & sensor.

Will make a decision on struts after a pic.

Cheers

Do you still have the speedline for sale Chris? if so what state is the back of the wheel in ie any dings in it and does it look fairly round? Lol!

Will have it if it's fairly straight.

Ta!

Sorry chief just sold it to a guy in scotland.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Hi Chris,

Just wondering if you had time to look at the tailgate closure plate yet?

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi Andrew its not good there is a crack in it.

I'll fetch it down if you like