lilfuzzer

Breaking Sherry pearl VR6please read page 1 as list of still available

Have you got the front headlining strip ? Is it in good condition ?

Hi bud I am keeping that for now if I change my mind I'll give you a shout

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

No worries mate was just on the off chance! See you Sunday ;)

Yeah chief looking forward to it

:)

Hi Andrew its not good there is a crack in it.

I'll fetch it down if you like

Chris, I think your picture is of the wrong part. I am looking for part number 10 in the attached. It's the bit on the rear apron that the tailgate lock in your picture (part number 9) clips onto.

Andrew

Chris, I think your picture is of the wrong part. I am looking for part number 10 in the attached. It's the bit on the rear apron that the tailgate lock in your picture (part number 9) clips onto.

Andrew

Hi Andrew gottach I'll put it in the car for monday chief and you can have a look

chris

Hi! I need the complete euro seat belt conversion and the shelf-parcels that sit below the dash board. Please let me know if available also would you ship to the states?

Hi bud I would have to check cost but yeah I have a set of seat belts with bolts dont have the upper covers though, Also have all the under dash trays but some are not in the best condition have a look on the pics on the thread before you say you want them I would want £50 for the all 3 under trays and selt belts then postage will have to be added.

chris

I looked at the pics and noticed you have both A pillars, but only noticed one B pillar. It is crucial that I get all pillars to complete the conversion. If you do i'll take the parcels as well as the seat belt conversion. Also would you happen to have or can you get the head light nozzles?

I looked at the pics and noticed you have both A pillars, but only noticed one B pillar. It is crucial that I get all pillars to complete the conversion. If you do i'll take the parcels as well as the seat belt conversion. Also would you happen to have or can you get the head light nozzles?

Hi yes I have all a,b & c pillars (pairs)

No probs you can have the under dash trays too

Sorry dont have any head light washers

I'll get them all packaged up and weigh it for shipping cost

cheers

Chris

Just I dont want to disappoint if this has to be sent to america

Edited by lilfuzzer

Hi

have you still got the number plate trim that goes around the boot lock? is it intact and how much to north yorkshire? I see you have sold the front badge but do you still have the front grill itself again what cond and how much if you do. sorry if mentioned but this threat ha got big fast.

cheers

james

Hi

have you still got the number plate trim that goes around the boot lock? is it intact and how much to north yorkshire? I see you have sold the front badge but do you still have the front grill itself again what cond and how much if you do. sorry if mentioned but this threat ha got big fast.

cheers

james

Hi bud. The number plate plinth is still on i will endeavour to take it off some point this week.so will get back then.

Yes a still have the grill but the tabs at the top are broken so not that good really

Edited by davidwort

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for delivering the bits yesterday. A real pleasure to meet you. I loved the 'harlequin' look of your chariot. Below is a picture showing it from the best angle I could find :lol:

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for delivering the bits yesterday. A real pleasure to meet you. I loved the 'harlequin' look of your chariot. Below is a picture showing it from the best angle I could find :lol:

Hi buddy good to meet you too and good to chat

love the best angle off mine :)

Pics of stuff for euro conversion

In conclusion you will receive

A Pillars (pair)

B Pillars (pair)

Full seat of seat belts and bolt

The adjusters for the body of the car and bolts

Grab handle and fixings from a pillar

The 3 dash under trays

This for £60 plus postage

hi mate do you still have the right rear 1/4 window i guess it will still be bonded in the shell if you have it?

Hi mate,

Is this the late model?

Do you have the 2 rear tail gate ( tail gate lifter), climate control (late model) , plastic trim (which seats in the middle of the dashboard round the air vent sterio and climate), window plastic trim (the one which seats on driver side door between the door and the glass).

If yes please let me know how much they are.

Cheers,

hi mate do you still have the right rear 1/4 window i guess it will still be bonded in the shell if you have it?

Hi buddy I think I have one from the other one I'll look in the light tomorrow and get back to you

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Hi mate,

Is this the late model?

Do you have the 2 rear tail gate ( tail gate lifter), they gone mate

climate control (late model) , they have gone

plastic trim (which seats in the middle of the dashboard round the air vent sterio and climate), was broken mate so binned

window plastic trim (the one which seats on driver side door between the door and the glass). that one has sold

If yes please let me know how much they are.

Cheers,

Sorry buddy replies above

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

After the oil breather valve and associated pipes.

Price posted please if you still have one.

Mate I'll have a gander

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Hi

cheers

james

Hi James the plinth was kanckered so its in the bin sorry

Does the tailgate have any rust ?

Passenger wing available ?

Hi James tailgat has been cut up as was getting in the way

but the wing still here there are photos in the thread

cheers

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Do you have any heater cables by any chance??

Just need the one and and MAF stalk ??

Hi buddy yes I have the cables but do not have the stalk anymore sorry.

I may have one in the loft can look tomorrow for you if that ok?

Chris

Excellent Chris can you check the cables have the round connectors and not just the bent wires ( late as opposed to early)Also can you check the MAF has the longer wiring ! I'll take the lot if you can post it all to Scotchland !