Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Was, Schrick VGI GB, now show us yours!

You're gradually coming round....... just a little further :lol:

If you think your steering is bad, get back in a Cavalier again, LOL!! 800 turns lock-to-lock and no feedback what-so-ever!! LOL!

News just in...... from the Golf site...

"Spoke to someone at Stealth today. The kit is due to arrive on Friday 30 April.

Stealth are not taking orders for fitting until the kit arrives, and they're fully booked for May already.

Anyone wanting their Schrick fitted for GTI International will need to DIY fit. Better clear the diary for the weekend of 1/2 May!!

cheers

nick"

dr_mat, any chance you could find out what wire of the ecu the schrick goes to when you pick it up?

And if you have a digi cam handy a pic of the underside of your bonnet would be nice.... :wink:

hehehe :lol: only testing. Seriously though, my mate is after another one, so if you think of a price PM me and let me know.

Cheers Kev, I'm trying to browse & look like I'm working at the same time. (Not that I'd encourage that sort of thing you understand!)

Am I the first to hear my Schrick in action then? :)

It's a shame there isn't a 'smug' smiley :p

What do you reckon to the shrek then?

Anyone else got theirs yet? Got a message on my mobile from Vince earlier saying "Ring me when you get this message"..... doesn't sound good :?

Oh well, at least my Magnecors have arrived after 4 weeks, LOL! So many things on order but taking so long to arrive :x

Just picked up my shrek and I've been sent the wrong one. Ordered with logo and got no logo! It says on Stealth's invoice "with logo" so there might have been a mix up.

a mix up?

Tell me about it, Stealth managed to refit my old top mounts this week, leaving the nice new ones on the floor in the back of the car. Still, I do enjoy an excuse to drive 170 miles... NOT!

Just picked up my shrek and I've been sent the wrong one. Ordered with logo and got no logo! It says on Stealth's invoice "with logo" so there might have been a mix up.

You've probably got mine then! There weren't many logo-less ones......