TimDoc

All sold other than wheels - please lock

Hi Tim,

Could you tell me what the Aero wipers are from please? Just to clarify, is it the arms and wipers you're selling? If the answer is what I'm thinking it is, I don't need the rear as mine has been deleted, would you accept £40 posted for the fronts?

Cheers mate, Matt.

hi are the discs and pads genuine vw or aftermarket ones? if genuine how much for front and rear posted.

what are the tyre sizes? could be interested in the full set and only in bristol for collection.

also after a front splitter if its not gone, black dash undertrays and possibly sunroof/light switch surround..

Tyres are 205/40/17s as said front are new, revised estimate to 3-4mm down to the depth markers on the rear two so £20 each, 120 for the fronts and 40 for the rears, all Toyo T1Rs, are currently on the wheels so i would need to get them removed - u want me to crack on and get that done?? Have also got a 90mm splitter that is going for £15, dash undertrays and switches all available - undertrays £5 a go, sunroof switch mechanism surround for £2. Come and visit mate - i'll pm u my number.

Tim,

Just to clarify, its not the actual splitter i'm after but the metal re-inforcing bar that attaches the splitter to the bumper.

Assuming you still have this..? If so how much postage for that, again its a little difficult size wise but i've got a method for posting stuff like that i can share.

I have it - its a bit rusty - but looks intact - £10 plus however you want to post it!

Is the radiator a genuine VW - If so would you take £40.00 if I get it collected?

Ian.

Not genuine (i will check tho) £45 collected if u still want it - cost £120 new.

Hi Tim,

Could you tell me what the Aero wipers are from please? Just to clarify, is it the arms and wipers you're selling? If the answer is what I'm thinking it is, I don't need the rear as mine has been deleted, would you accept £40 posted for the fronts?

Cheers mate, Matt.

I think they are a set made from a lupo and something else, sold to me custom for corrado brand new, they fit perfectly with no issues. I have blades and arms for sale. TBH the front ones are where the value was for that sale, the back was just being chucked in, will do the fronts for £50 posted - i think thats fair seeing as they are double that new.

hi are the discs and pads genuine vw or aftermarket ones? if genuine how much for front and rear posted.

Aftermarket from GSF - literally brand new though - rears not even fitted, fronts only did around 15-20 miles to the garage and back - still interested?

Edited by TimDoc

How much would you want posted for the fusebox dash undertray cover?

What part interior trim parts have you got and in what condition. Im looking for pretty much every part, apart from the seats, door cards and dash.

Tyres are 205/40/17s as said front are new, revised estimate to 3-4mm down to the depth markers on the rear two so £20 each, 120 for the fronts and 40 for the rears, all Toyo T1Rs, are currently on the wheels so i would need to get them removed - u want me to crack on and get that done?? Have also got a 90mm splitter that is going for £15, dash undertrays and switches all available - undertrays £5 a go, sunroof switch mechanism surround for £2. Come and visit mate - i'll pm u my number.

Hi bud,

I'll take everything but the tyres for now.. still sorting buying the wheels but if i get them i'd take those as well..

let me know when you can get the bits out/off the car and i'll be over. Could come tomorrow day or eve if that suits you.

Cheers

Baz

baz - tomorrow evening sounds good, all plastics are already off - give me a buzz before u come over

T

Hi Tim,

What is the condition and fit like of the Aero arms and blades please. Any chance of a pic?

If all good, then yeah I'll go for them, include the rear one. £50 posted deal sir.

How much would you want posted for the fusebox dash undertray cover?

Think Bristolbaron might want that with the dash undertrays - will let you know tomorrow pm tho.

What part interior trim parts have you got and in what condition. Im looking for pretty much every part, apart from the seats, door cards and dash.

Have got everything less what bristol baron takes, you're not far away - want to visit the corrado shop?? Do you want the pillar trims etc??

Il leave the headlights. Thanks anyway

No worries - thanks anyway - the price might drop in a couple of weeks ;)

hi, would you do me the driver's side window scrapper if it is in good condition, thanks

oli

Hi Tim,

What is the condition and fit like of the Aero arms and blades please. Any chance of a pic?

If all good, then yeah I'll go for them, include the rear one. £50 posted deal sir.

VGC - no paint loss, no rust, blades are still going fine after 2 years - they go on for ever!

IMG_0229.jpg

hi, would you do me the driver's side window scrapper if it is in good condition, thanks

oli[/quote

Scraper - awkward to post as will need something to splint it so it doesnt get bent (it is the bit with metal inside the rubber isnt it?) Posted for £18?

if you could post it so it's safe that would be great. i'll give you £18 for your troubles

Looks good Tim,

Any chance the 3 scuttle trims under the wipers are in great condition and off the car? Let us know your super low price and we'll add them to the wipers.

Thanks buddy.

if you could post it so it's safe that would be great. i'll give you £18 for your troubles

Will stick a length of copper pipe in with it! - PM'd you

Tim

just to clarify it is the rubber trim with metal in along the bottom edge of the window on the outside of the door

Looks good Tim,

Any chance the 3 scuttle trims under the wipers are in great condition and off the car? Let us know your super low price and we'll add them to the wipers.

Thanks buddy.

Not off the car yet - will try and get them out tomorrow. Price depends on how long it takes me to get them off ;) (just kidding). Price coming tomorrow!

Tim

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

just to clarify it is the rubber trim with metal in along the bottom edge of the window on the outside of the door

Clarified - we are talking the same lingo!

T

Not off the car yet - will try and get them out tomorrow. Price depends on how long it takes me to get them off ;) (just kidding). Price coming tomorrow!

Tim

Haha cheers mate.

Nice and gently does it with a wide flat blade. That silicon sticks like a bugger!

Heater controls are for sale, have had the light conduction strips cut off the front as was doing a luminescent sheet conversion for the back, if you want to continue with the project then can sent you the whole lot and the little transformer to go with it - £25 posted? with the clip on cover also?? All 4 settings work fine. Washer Jets and Piping - rears also? (will take time to get out) posted in the same bundle for an extra £10 no extra postage. So 35 all in posted.

Tim

Chaps - I work away in the week so might be around 10 days before it all gets to you. Hope this is ok, let me know if you need it sooner and will try to accomodate, sending by royal mail snail mail as standard to keep postage costs down.

Hi Tim,

Ok ill take them. Don't need/want the rear jets so don't worry if they are not out.

Pm me payment details.

Cheers

Krishen

Lights still available - you get first dibs now - interested?

Stuey B has first dibs on splitter - your'e second though.

Tim

It was actually the dash centre surround I'm after lol. Please upload pics :)

hi bud, don't need the fusebox cover, just the other two trays so that's good to go..

how quickly would you be able to get the tyres removed if i need them? If i let you know thursday am could they be off by friday pm?

Cheers

Baz

It was actually the dash centre surround I'm after lol. Please upload pics :)

lol, pics this evening

T

T

hi bud, don't need the fusebox cover, just the other two trays so that's good to go..

Excellent, so how much are you wanting including postage for the fusebox cover tim? any chance you could throw in the clips as well.

Cheers, Dave

1) What condition are the speaker pods on the door cards?

2) Do you have the little strip of plastic on the top of the passenger doorcard that sits over the lip of the door (not sure what it's called - inner door scraper?). I might need to take a pic to show you what I mean but it's the length of the window and is normally attached to the very top of the door card.

(I appreciate you're selling the doorcards with the seats but it's worth me asking in case you do split later).

3) What condition is the leather gear knob and does it have any custom stitching or is it still standard?

4) Does the passenger wing mirror motor fully work (I've just fixed mine but a spare is handy)?

5) What is the glass like on both wing mirrors? Any discolouration?

6) What colour and what condition is the front VW badge?

7) What colour and what condition is the read VW badge?

Edited by Portent

I have it - its a bit rusty - but looks intact - £10 plus however you want to post it!

Hello mate,

Happy with rusty as long as its not bent / damaged / kinked etc.

Happy for it to be sent 2nd class slow mail.

Hows £15 sound posted...?

Best way i've found to send things like this is to get a couple of thick postage tubes and attach them together.

Keeps the item from getting bent.

Stu