Butterfly

Corrado Club National Day reminder Sunday 24th July

National Day itself is Sunday 24th July at Shelsley Walsh but there is a two day event at the venue if members want to make a whole weekend of it.

The Shelsley Mini-Midlander and Classic Meetings details as per http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/events/content.asp?ms=21&ei=116

Prebooked entry tickets can be obtained for a discounted price of £12 per day if booked no later than 10 days before the weekend starts i.e. no later than Weds 13th July

Pay at the gate price is £15 a day.

As usual we will be having our own show & shine competition but Shelsley Walsh also have a free-to-enter Car-Park Concours d'Elegance.

A small number of camping places are available at £7.50 a tent. There are no facilities in the camping field but the Shelsley Walsh facilities are available across the road 24 hours. If you are interested in camping please email the CCGB at [email protected] to check availability.

I might see if I can make this although it's close to my birthday so may not be around.

Who else is planning to go? Is anyone camping? What else goes on at the weekend there?

Would like to go but fear its too far on this occasion. In these tough financial times it would have been nice too have perhaps piggy backed onto one of the bigger quality shows with a mega club stand eg VW Festival, VW Northwest etc. This is not a criticism just a reflection of scarce time and resources on my part.

Doubt I'll make this either, as the car will be doing a tour of Scotland for a few days and a little too far for a blast down in the R32!

really want to make this event . er in doors has just got some students in and there only fourteen years old so need to sort them . camping sounds great and would like to enter me vr into the show n shine .regards rob

Hi all really sorry cant make it as we had accepted an offer on our house which makes us homeless so need to get our stuff packed up and fin a rented property

Have fun all and hope the weather and turn out is good

smile.png

Thanks for the bump Fuzzer..

And while I remember tomorrow is the last day for pre booking tickets to get the discounted price.

Tickets just bought for the Sunday. Must admit didn't realise how far across it is but the drive up should be great regardless of which Corrado travels.

I may do depends if I have the VR back or not other wise I might try and blag a lift off some one by me :D

Anyone travelling from the North West to this. I will be heading down via Chester, Wrexham, Shrewsbury, Bridgnorth then Kidderminster and on to Shelsley Walsh on Sunday.

Could meet up along the way.

Sorry I can't make this. That's yet another I'll have missed through being away on hols. I'm making a bit of a habit of it!! : (

Have a great weekend. Charlie

Who else is going ? - there is quite a list forming on the CCGB website, the weather is looking good- ish.

I reckon it should be a good day with friends and motorsport too - what else can anyone want ?

Anyone travelling from my way - Banbury - Saturday and camping over ?

Should hopefully be going if I can get the car at least vaguely clean in time :( Will just head there on the Sunday!

Jim, don't worry about it- don't think I'll be able to give mine a clean either + the paint needs a proper machine polish :( Will still be going though :)

There's a few of us coming down from Notts/Derbys area on the Sunday meeting up at Donington Services M1 J23A, time to be decided. Shout up if anyone would like to tag along.

What time do the gates open on Sunday?

This is about the closest a Corrado event has ever been to me and I'm away in Wales that weekend! Would have loved to get there, I still haven't been to a show or meet this summer

Not going to be able to make this now unfortunatley, Work has been quiet for weeks and now im snowed under and have to work this weekend! Was looking forward to the camping and am gutted but can`t turn work down in this present climate! Hope everyone enjoys themselves

is anybody going??? also just looked on the CCGB website and it says members only event is ok if i pay my membership on the day??

is anybody going??? also just looked on the CCGB website and it says members only event is ok if i pay my membership on the day??

yeah chris you can join on the day