Stella

Stella's Khaki Corrado!

just get some new standard springs and some pi springs or some h&r springs and that Will just be fine for the roads by us but Kevin Will also handle loads better.

Love this colour. I just don't know why it wasn't popular back in the day.

Me two looks very nice . Perhaps its a bit like the green they did for the mk2 gti ? i forget the colour ,nobody wanted it ,but now its very popular and of course pretty rare .

Oak Green. Don't like it.

Thats the one , sure there was one i parked next to when we picked up your car from ppi matt ?.

Oak green and atlas grey are the best mk2s but this khaki sure is lovely. Stick to oem suspension, vw spent a load of time and money trying to get it right you know? :)

Oak green does look good but it's all about the khaki for me :)

Went to Manchester last weekend and gave it some right welly which was great fun, pity the tyre popped on the way back home, I had to correct the traffic police when they said nice scirroco, cheeky git!

Oak green does look good but it's all about the khaki for me :)

Went to Manchester last weekend and gave it some right welly which was great fun, pity the tyre popped on the way back home, I had to correct the traffic police when they said nice scirroco, cheeky git!

The famous Scirroco line! You'll get that a lot!

Lovely car btw. A good idea is to take a drive in people's Corrados and see what suspension you prefer. The comment above about hating your car if the suspension isn't right is very true but you can find a sensible height and comfort and have that tightness when you give it some welly.

Keep us updated with progress. P.s the oil filter housing, there's 2 rubber seals which are prone to leaking. They're cheap as chips and wondered if that's what was leaking on yours? There's a pic in my first members thread I think of the rubber seals if that helps.

what is the difference between coilovers then karl?

Thanks Rams my car is lovely, the leeks have been sorted now but thanks.

The exhaust needs looking at too, its so loud, i sound like a boy racer!!

I have brought an exhaust mount but do i need two?

you will see tomorrow, basically you can alter the height of the car, plus your new ones are rebound adjustable so you can make them firmer or softer you lucky so and so lol

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

The exhaust needs looking at too, its so loud, i sound like a boy racer!!

if you havent spent all your money on hair shampoo lo,l we can sort that out easy enough

Which coilovers did you go for in the end? I've got konigsports silver lines on mine (3rd set) and I must say they're mighty comfortable!

Here's a pic of my coil overs and the new wish bones, just need a standard exhaust now.

The lad up the road who normally has a gorgeous mark 2 has now brought a Corrado so that makes 6 where i live!

Coil overs and wishbones fitted, running alot better now so had to wash him :) (With proper shampoo this time )

thats looking cleaner than it was in the morning, and isnt proper car shampoo better than washing up liquid lol give give the suspension a few days to settle and then we can play with the height and the softness of the coilovers.

glad your happy with it all though

karl

beatuiful colour ! very strange how i like the kharki

lol ive got a candy white vr6 & ive also got a blackberry vr6

as "harry hill" says "which is better"

lets fight not ..

the kharki wins out of the 3 :)

sebrings

exactly what i have suggested to stella, only because her car is rare and would suit the OE route.