Stella

Stella's Khaki Corrado!

Us women like to chat!!

Didnt want to moan on here about him cus he did seem genuine but really did I need tyres i dunno!!

And you have restored my faith, was just going to say is it worth it but think I would be sad without it. The bodywork is a mess too so need a paint sprayer, any ideas?

But your in Devon...Ill come to the beach any day :)

Thats Great.

Dont underestimate the worth of "good tyres" especially in winter its all there is between you and the road!

I think its wonderful that you love your car (i love it too) but not as much as mine however your bodywork looks

fantastic compared to mine!

Depending on what needs doing my advice would be a small family run bodyshop and NOT a big franchise.

I have worked in bodyshops and do know several painters locally but remember its only a frame around a picasso and

dont forget you pay for what you get as a rule of thumb if it sounds to good to be true it probably is

your welcome if your down this way (its a bit miserable down the beach today though)

Hee Autumn is the best time for the beach!!

My new ones are lovely so will be flying to work tomorrow!!

Matt @ Dub unit will sort me out with someone, he is a total dude!

Local meet in Birmingham? Post it up on the forum next time! :) Would have been good to come and see a few local Corrado's..

Ive broke my heating!!

I turned the dial the wrong way and a piece of metal out followed by a puff of smoke and no heating, is this easily changed/fixed?

Car is loosing water, I know the rad leaks n there's another somewhere else, Can I but a brand new to fit? The last one cost me 99p on Ebay and has lasted for the last two n half years!!

Any ideas where I get a switch from, car needs tlc!

Evening Stella

You should be able to get a switch from one of the breakers on here or ebay fairly easily.

As for the leak, is the carpet wet? (might be the heater matrix)

Remove the oil cap and see if its all white and gunky also checkthe exhaust smoke see its all white and smokey if so your headgasket might have gone!

I would get the system pressure tested it should show where the leaks are and then replace the rad if its leaking put new antifreeze in (probably G12 pink stuff) and another job done :thumbleft:

Hey voice of doom :0

No wet carpets or smoke, not as yet anyhow!!

I have been topping up the antifreeze frequently (pink) and have ordered a new radiator. I didn't realise you could buy a new one so that's got to improve things. The break lights and front headlight have gone off now too. Was kinda loosing the will with it but will plod on.

Will look for a switch too, thanks xx

Hey voice of doom :0

No wet carpets or smoke, not as yet anyhow!!

I have been topping up the antifreeze frequently (pink) and have ordered a new radiator. I didn't realise you could buy a new one so that's got to improve things. The break lights and front headlight have gone off now too. Was kinda loosing the will with it but will plod on.

Will look for a switch too, thanks xx

oh the joys of old cars eh Stella, im about this weekend so I can have a look at the lights properly for you if you want xx

Had no car for two weeks but happy to announce I've spent more money and he lives on :)

Brought a new radiator, got the heating fixed, had the loom removed as it was causing chaos with my headlights. Ive also brought some cleaning products from inspired automotive!

Cant wait to pick him up tomorrow and get the bill and then tax the flamer. I wonder what February holds!

Still need to fix the scuff on front bumper, anyone in Brum know anyone reliable??

Ive broke my heating!!

I turned the dial the wrong way and a piece of metal out followed by a puff of smoke and no heating, is this easily changed/fixed?

Well in February and March I had to buy a new exhaust, all sorted there, replaced passenger window motor and it passed MOT last week but NOW I have driven it into a air con unit, got car totally jammed and have destroyed the arch, the passenger and driver door... devastated to say the least, I was rushing about and now I've trashed my beloved car... no one cares so came on here for some sympathy :(

Had a quote today for £550...I'll pay it im sure...good job I have no children to feed!!

Ouch. That's painful to see :( But as you say, can be sorted! Hope they do a good job with it, given the rarity of that colour! :)

Nightmare…these things sadly do happen though.. Hope you manage to get a quality job done..

Poor thing! Love the colour though and hope you get it fixed up soon!

P.s. I find it amusing you refer to it as a 'him' mine is a girl. It's the first 'female' car I've had!

It's a shame we can't breed them, though I'm not sure what colour khaki and red would produce!

Poor thing! Love the colour though and hope you get it fixed up soon!

P.s. I find it amusing you refer to it as a 'him' mine is a girl. It's the first 'female' car I've had!

It's a shame we can't breed them, though I'm not sure what colour khaki and red would produce!

Brown perhaps...ive always wanted a brown car too :)

Is £550 too much? they said they will sort all the dinks n scuffs too.

Brown perhaps...ive always wanted a brown car too :)

Is £550 too much? they said they will sort all the dinks n scuffs too.

Haha! Brown Corrado babies!

I don't have much experience with bodywork but looking at the damage I would be happy to pay that price to get it fixed :) Good luck, let hope they can fit her in quickly!