sexybourbon

Redbourbons vr6 With extra grunt :)

Thanks everyone im glad its come out well !

Clumpy what is a standard r32 power ? Vince has told me iv got 230bhp plus he recons the gearbox would be worth 30 out on the road so technically i should be able to keep up with 260ish bhp

Chuggs here is a list of whats been done

New chains

Fresh fully rebuilt head

Mk4 head gasket

Schrick 268 cams

Schrick manifold

Big bore throttle

Bmc filter

Techtonics 2'1/2 system

Remap

3.68 final drive

Hope that helps you mate

Wow that's some power Matt! Well done :) need you to help me finish mine now ;)

When are you free mate i could pop see you tomorrow or saturday and give you hand for a few hours if you wanted ?

Clumpy what is a standard r32 power ? Vince has told me iv got 230bhp plus he recons the gearbox would be worth 30 out on the road so technically i should be able to keep up with 260ish bhp

New chains

Fresh fully rebuilt head

Mk4 head gasket

Schrick 268 cams

Schrick manifold

Big bore throttle

Bmc filter

Techtonics 2'1/2 system

Remap

3.68 final drive

Hope that helps you mate

Nice..... In my head I want to keep mine standard..... But in my heart!!!! And you have One of the holy Gail manifolds!

That's a great result ! I have just Put together near enough to the same combination of parts as yourself, fingers crossed I get some similar results.

Ta clumpy wont be to far off then but i assume a 32 has bags more torque than mine

Good stuff captain ! Try not to miss out the throttle if your doing 268 cams and schrick ! Its what lets it all breath and without it i dont think id of made that power

Its nice to see period tuning getting good results like that. Did you get a graph printout? Is the throttle body a bored out ABV original?

How does it drive on the road?

After all the hard work you've put in and the expense the results are well deserved :)

Cheers dox im chuffed with it and glad its getting some nice feedback !

The throttle was the origional 2.9 corrado throttle that was machined and a bigger butterfly put in ! Not just polished like some would think works

Drives great on the road first and second are pretty quick and if you keep you foot hard down it spins out of second :) after that it just pulls nice and strong all the way round and feels nice and smooth it quite a drive and with the windows down it sounds great

Ill post my rolling road printouts on here later on

It'll be a bit more torquey not much but the vvt will add a bit further up revs. Good work

Ahh yea i see clumpy

Yea chris ill pop and see you at some point i keep going for little blasts anyway so will come up your way ! Ohh and yea ill be at national day to chris

Can safely report that this motor is a true beast!! Goes really, really well and stops even better!

You've done a great job with this Matt and the paintwork is like glass.

Hope my neighbours didn't spot us stroking your windows!!

Nothing wrong with a bit of stroking Chris Good to here positive reports about Matt's car but then it's what I was expecting

Well done Mat, I'm pretty much going for the same setup minus the cams. Just need to get my gearbox done with the new final drive. Where did you get the throttle body done?

Dox sorry i missed your link to the power runs i will have a read of that when i get a chance

Chris thanks for the kind words im looking forward to just getting out now and enjoying it but yes it goes well enough and your reaction to the braking wich i believe contained some jesuses was quite funny haha

I have spent two solid days detailing it it now and iv just got the finishing touches to do and ill put some pictures up ! Unfortunately im just very busy with the new house

New chains

Fresh fully rebuilt head

Mk4 head gasket

Schrick 268 cams

Schrick manifold

Big bore throttle

Bmc filter

Techtonics 2'1/2 system

Remap

3.68 final drive

Hope that helps you mate

Bloody good result mate! 230hp from a 12V is very good indeed!

Jeeez nearly two years since iv updated this thread ! A few updates and additions to be added as im finally putting some parts on it again

So the first reason i havent posted much is i bought a house , zapped my cash as iv been doing work on that rather than the corrado

Secondly i both me and jodie lost our brains for a short while and a great dane appeared !!

Shes a complete dafty and takes up a fair whack of my free time

92a0afb5c152d13d565f7e486465bcf4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Still keeping the old girl clean though and driving it a fair bit iv changed the wheels a few times , sold the speedys on and bought some subaru wheels but finally got vaghags old super t's of him

Always loved them especially in this colour

bdd340669ecebd25436170ab8961b8a7.jpg4daef9e878daa21b8ec0b97a590a6987.jpg0173d6182ed730ee6d99bf9e7a285185.jpg1b0d7641b15761502bb855e20a2e05e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk