Tempest

National Day 2012: Sunday 20 May: Brooklands

Just a suggestion; we all get sent a plastic membership card when we join and (sometimes) when we renew. Maybe they should be badges instead with our membership number and name written on. It would save money longer term with not needing to buy anything for events.

Really looking forward to this. The weather forecast looks ok-ish. Saturday is sunny but Sunday is looking like it will cloud over a bit but hopefully no rain. Unfortunately I need to wash the car beforehand as it's filthy now. Also as I'm so close I get to miss out on a nice drive :(

I'd volunteer to help on the door as I don't have a long trip. But I'm likely to have my kids in tow so don't think they would be very patient while I did. If my wife decides to come with me then it might be a possibility for an hour or so but I won't know until the day.

I hadn't even noticed on here they were asking for badges - Kip, see I am not the only one.

Kip hang fire may be able to get some donated. I'll keep u posted

Jude has already ordered them Chris but thanks anyway. :salute:

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Just a suggestion; we all get sent a plastic membership card when we join and (sometimes) when we renew. Maybe they should be badges instead with our membership number and name written on. It would save money longer term with not needing to buy anything for events.

Not a bad idea but sadly so many would forget we'ed still need to sort something on the day anyway, all in hand now and badges ordered.

Any voluteers to do a badge registration point please??

i think Rams has said were hoping to head up on the sunday but im 50/50 as im having my rotrex kit fitted friday and if all goes well ill hopefully join him on the drive down, but when do these things go smoothly? So im keeping my fingers crossed to see if there are any teethinf problems if these can be fixed in time?

Ill volunteer to do some badgering

---------- Post added at 2:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:40 PM ----------

[Ok sarg :)

QUOTE=KIPVW;870025]Jude has already ordered them Chris but thanks anyway. :salute:

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Not a bad idea but sadly so many would forget we'ed still need to sort something on the day anyway, all in hand now and badges ordered.

Any voluteers to do a badge registration point please??

Will there be a meet up on saturday before the big day in the weybridge area ???

Edited by VWVW

I feel a Vag Hag & Fuzzer badge collection point coming on. :lol:

I've not been keeping on top of this thread recently, but this may be the last Corrado event I go to (as a Corrado owner at least). I'm selling mine to make room for a new toy that arrives on the 26th May. I will be VERY sad to see her go.

:( really hope the sun comes out for us then mate.

Somehow, I have completely missed this until now. My membership has lapsed, and my Corrado is off the road temporarily for some upgrades, but I would still like to come along.

So if I want to come into the event I can pay for membership on the gate is that correct? Should I bring my membership number with me?

If I want to bring friends, do they need to join too?

Edited by corradophil

I'd fogotten all about this aswel!

I intend to get down there on the sunday (probably saturday night after work and camp somewhere if theres anyone else planning on doing the same?), and paying membership when I get there if this is ok? I dont know what the crack is with parking up on the banking, would love to do this if possible!

Cheers!

Yes, happy to sign up new members on the day, but it may delay proceedings in terms of "processing" everyone waiting at the entry, or once they have parked up.

Ideally only Rados to park on the banking, and it's those that we really need to make sure the relevant owners are paid-up members, because it'll cost the CCGB exactly your annual membership fee to be allowed by Brooklands Museum to park on the banking.

Bringing mates not a problem, but if they arrive in Corrados they will have to pay the fee, because we won't be able to start differentiating between those Corrados that do want to park on the banking and those that don't.

Tempest

Tempest

I'd fogotten all about this aswel!

I intend to get down there on the sunday (probably saturday night after work and camp somewhere if theres anyone else planning on doing the same?), and paying membership when I get there if this is ok? I dont know what the crack is with parking up on the banking, would love to do this if possible!

Cheers!

Bring your camera, only Green Corrado's for the Calendar this/next year !!

Na Lads, definitely a Black Magic May. :)

Aqua Blue - There is a reason it was the most popular !!!! ;-)

This could get long with all the colours available for Rados :lol:

So, of course, you're all wrong. Alpine white! :)

Tempest

Fired up the VR an hour ago for the first time since last September and she ran!

Booked in for the MOT tomorrow afternoon - if all goes well we'll be travelling down on Saturday and staying over somewhere.

Special thanks to Vag-Hag for sorting me out with some brakes last week ;)