24V Renshaw

My Corrado saved the day!!!

Thought I would let you all know how my Corrado saved the day two days ago.

On Friday lunchtime my wife went into labour with our second child. We have a BMW X5 as our "family" car which is an exceptional car by all accounts and has been absolutely faultless for the last 2 years of ownership, but right when we needed it to get to hospital it decided to throw a paddy on the automatic box and I could not trust it to get us to the hospital.

So out came the garage key and the corrado was fired into life. Towels, plastic sheets and overnight bag we loaded in along with a very beautiful but slightly scary sounding wife.

We set off to the hospital some 5 miles away and put the heated recaros on ;) to help the pain a bit.

Suffice to say that we arrived no problem and our beautiful little girl was born at 7:12pm.

I will post a pic up later of loading our little girl into the Corrado on the way home and will definitely have to get going on the car now to make it look respectable.

So raise a glass to our little Jessica, my wife and to the saviour of the day the Corrado VR6!

Edited by 24V Renshaw

Congratulations and well done the Corrado. My grandson was born about 3 minutes after we got his mother out of my Corrado. Just one set of red lights and he would have been born in the car.

Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of little Jessica. :clap:

Hope all went well.

Johnny

Great news.

Corrado = Perfect family car!!!

I've used mine with two kiddie seats in the back for a while.