axcel01uk

263 Schimmel Cams Wanted

I contacted Bill Schimmel last week and he said he is prepared to offer discount on the cams again. Although judging by the overwhelming response. Not sure why I bother tbh.

Thanks Kev :)

Did he say anything about amounts needed?

I would be interested in the schimmel 263 cams 110% if a group buy was going to be run.

I might be up for some cams too :)

Are we talking roughly 20bhp increase and 20lbft torque?

Not necessarily. The final gains are part and parcel of the remapping and any other mods the engine may have, such as a BMC, decat, etc etc and the general health of the motor i.e. no f'cked valve guides or oval bores :D

I think it was Vornwend and VAG-HAG who both got serious gains. Well over 20hp.

I can however say for certain that anyone who's taken their 263s to Stealth for remapping has come away very happy :D

Not necessarily. The final gains are part and parcel of the remapping and any other mods the engine may have, such as a BMC, decat, etc etc and the general health of the motor i.e. no f'cked valve guides or oval bores :D

I think it was Vornwend and VAG-HAG who both got serious gains. Well over 20hp.

I can however say for certain that anyone who's taken their 263s to Stealth for remapping has come away very happy :D

As Kev says Stealth did a great job with mine - I got 220.8hp (from 192.4) and 199.9lbs (from 182.4). See charts on page 5 of my thread :D

Im very interested, i got my schrick to go on so would make sense to do it all at once........ :salute:

I'd be interested if a GB goes ahead. Should probably learn more about how the head all goes together so a top end rebuild would be a good challenge :)

Stone

Think there's more than 10 people interested between here and vr6oc? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Count me in too. Thank goodness I used the search and found this thread. I was about to order a set from Bill this week. What's the score with Customs Duty on these?

Maybe it'll be worth getting a list of names together, and sorting the definates from the maybe's.

Im a definate by the way...... :wave:

I'll put my name down as interested, just need to tot up prices first before I'm a definite

Maybe it'll be worth getting a list of names together, and sorting the definates from the maybe's.

Im a definate by the way...... :wave:

I'm a definite. Was ready to order them this week anyway.

If someone can put together a list of definites (or start and actual GB thread), I will discuss pricing with Bill Schimmel.