Overmind

How old are you, and how long have you had your Corrado/Corrado's?

44, had my vr for 10.5 yrs & owned a nugget g60 for 2 yrs prior.I did wonder a while ago what the average age of owners was & it seems to be higher than i expected.

I am 49 on Monday and had my first a Mystic Storm in 1997.

Had 2 Mystic Storms in 2007/8 but that was only while I was selling the original one.

I'm 22 Had my first valver for just under 2 years and my current one for just over a year and a half. So an owner since 2009

39 years old, had my Storm for just over a year, been a Corrado owner for 11 years (had 12, if you include 2 breakers).

Has it been over a year all ready Andy?

65 and been owned by my Corrado for almost 14 years. Getting in it keeps me young.

I'm 27, had my g60 for about a year and a half now.

On the look out for another rado for my new daily

I am 49 on Monday and had my first a Mystic Storm in 1997.

Had 2 Mystic Storms in 2007/8 but that was only while I was selling the original one.

:new-bday: for Monday!

35 and still own my first Corrado, a G reg valver, which I bought in Jan 2004 - I am only the 2nd keeper on that car though..

Since owned another 3 (2 VRs and a G60 so I feel I am well placed to comment on the best bits of both platforms) two of which are sat on the drive, not bothered about owning a 2l valver but an 8v would be interesting.

29 and had my Vr for just over 5 years. Had a Canary G60 when I was twenty-ish. Was a great car, but really love the VR.

Im 28, had my first Corrado (2.0 16v in Candy white) 9 years ago when I was 19 and sold it to buy a Ford Transit, worst day of my life when I parted with the car. :(

Always wanted a VR6 and finally got one as a project a few weeks ago, hopefully get it ready for the MOT in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed. :)

Im 36, currently on corrado nr4, have had them on and off for 10 years but obsessed about them since I was a teenager.

The average age seems pretty high, so I'm guessing I wasn't the only teenager in the 80's and 90's who thought they were über cool :)

35, though unfortunately act like 19!..on my fourth VR6, five Corrados in total. Bought first Corrado, a 1994 2.0 16v aged 25 and sold that to buy a V8 RangeRover! Owned current car for just over a month. Before this had been out of them for a couple of years. Longest I have owned one was 2 years which was the first VR6. Really regret selling that first VR6 which cost me a steep £6k in 2007 from Volkscars ( 30th birthday present to myself). It was a stunning, immaculate 95 in AquaBlue with only 75k miles...getting nostalgic, should never have sold it. Gonna try and keep this one (till an immaculate manual car presents itself), as it is in pretty good nick and fairly original bar a few bits of paintwork.

Wish I was old enough to have bought one new, or nearly new..unfortunately the run out year (95) was my first year at Uni, and a Golfmk2 Driver was all I could stretch to!

Edited by Billzeebub

Just 27, on my 2nd Blackberry vr, on 78k. My last one I bought when I was 24, which I sold, cried for weeks and bought another :)

I'm 39 and I've had mine for about 7 years now. Will be sorry when she eventually has to go :-(

I'm 24 and over last 5 years been driving corrados :) on number 3 now(this ones for keeps)

33 wanted one ever since i saw them back in the 90s, purchased an 8v about 3 years ago soon moved the the g60, cant imagine being without one now!

I'm 47, had a few Vw's......Bought my first Corrado yesterday (White 16v 2.0l)

Grats and welcome to forum... show us some pictures :)