Goldie

Goldies 94 VR6… New Daily...

The RC's look too silver on your car if that make's sense the comp's just look mint (I love comp's) I get so much stick from my mates regarding mine but at the end of the day it's my car not their's

I think it looks great on the RCs. Comps are nice but kind of make it look a bit like a track car to me. Either way, amazing car! :cool:

Both look great. RC's are a lot classier and I think suit the style of your car better. Im still in two minds but rekcon I will be changing the colour on my compo's as they dont look as good in the dark grey.

Glad you like them Karl, although you are somewhat biased being an RC pervert..

Wheels are off for treatment in a weeks time, looking forward to seeing what they come back like..

He has a very good reputation I'm sure you will be pleased.

I hope so mate, I'm nervous about the whole thing.. Im onto getting some new rubber for the RCs as well so they should be good as new.. Fingers crossed that i can get the colour I'm after...

At this point id like to thank Mr Lobitos who has done me a very good deal on a set of new tyres and put up with me asking a stupid amount of questions..

Tyres are being sent directly to the polisher and wheels are all piled up now ready to go. So the car stands on one Mo5, 2 jacks and a scrapyard 14" steelie.. I was asked why i didn't just use the spare, i don't think its touched the ground in the best part of 20 years so best to keep it that way..

If you need something to sit it on, I have a few spare sets of wheels,speedlines/solitudes ,all in dubious condition, but mostly with tyres.......and your not far from me either

Looking forward to seeing how they turn out Michael 8) RC's for me! MO's look good too, but think the RC's look really classy. Nice and light too. Agree that the rear suspension looks a little low. Going for spacers?

If you need something to sit it on, I have a few spare sets of wheels,speedlines/solitudes ,all in dubious condition, but mostly with tyres.......and your not far from me either

You have to be the steptoe of the forum mate :lol: but your heart is in the right place ;)

Looking forward to seeing how they turn out Michael 8) RC's for me! MO's look good too, but think the RC's look really classy. Nice and light too. Agree that the rear suspension looks a little low. Going for spacers?

I think so mate. maybe a 15 on the rear.. My drive is lightly downslope so that may have given the impression of it being too low.Ill see how it turns out and adjust if necessary...

Wheels now gone for sorting, very much looking forward to seeing how they turn out..Ill find out in a week...

More new bits, these won't be going on the car for a while…

The 2 bottles don't really look any different to the current ones.. The ABS pipes look superb..

P1010476_zps3d754859.jpg

Oh an this is what it looks like on a quality 14 inch steel wheel..

P1010477_zps8883bc6d.jpg

Maybe needs a bit of tyre dressing?

You dont realise how corroded the original pipes are till you see those new ones. Dont you think the PAS bottles look a bit green?

I did wash the wheel before it went on…

Very green..very little difference to the original one.What do you think of the colour of the brake one?

Couple of arrivals today…

Wheels, colour match spot on..

P1010481_zps29431806.jpg

RCs looking superb, new rubber…

P1010482_zpsc4ae9fdc.jpg

Shiny bits…

P1010480_zpsec4c644c.jpg

They look very nice , word of warning though, get them tyres of the carpet be the mrs gets home . You could be shot for that .