Hofmiester

Ron's Blackberry VR6 - A11 VRX - Getting her back on the road

Any update's on these new wheel's Ron? Come on stop teasing us :thumbleft:

Haha ok mate, I have them. Been sat in my loft for a few weeks while we used the garage to paint the BMW for the charity race (it is looking bad ass by the way!)

http://atomhawk.wordpress.com/

When I got them, they were in OK nick. A few dings in the polished lips which I managed to get out with a series of plastic mallets. Not I've been polishing like a nutter and my fingers are sore as hell :)

Sh*t i-phone pic but you get the idea, still got one more to do before Stamford hall this weekend.

*NOTE: THERE WOULD BE A PIC HERE BUT FORUM SEEMS TO NOT BE WORKING FOR PICTURE UPLOAD

Edited by Hofmiester

Finally managed to sort a pic out using tapatalk. Wheels will be going on the car tonight.

Took about 5 hours of polishing so far as they were pretty tarnished.

[ATTACH]78462[/ATTACH]

Finally managed to sort a pic out using tapatalk. Wheels will be going on the car tonight.

Took about 5 hours of polishing so far as they were pretty tarnished.

[ATTACH]78462[/ATTACH]

These or CHs on a blackberry look stunning - of course our 'Wheel Don' Zak has had both and they both looked brilliant. Just add cream leather seats! Your car is really developing into a showpiece. Simply brilliant.

Few camera phone pics of them on the car, I did try some 5mm spacer on the back for extra poke but 8J and ET30 proved too much for my standard arches :( back to ET35 and all seems well.....now need to clean the rest of it for Stamford hall on Sunday :)

[ATTACH]78465[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]78466[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]78467[/ATTACH]

Looking good Sir, RH ZW1's just suit the Corrado and especially a Blackberry one. Definately wouldnt mind some of these.

Cheers for the comments guys. I feel that the car is finally getting close to complete, still got loads of little things and the VGI to go on but overall the condition, look and spec is there now....until I get bored and VRT ;)

Cheers for the comments guys. I feel that the car is finally getting close to complete, still got loads of little things and the VGI to go on but overall the condition, look and spec is there now....until I get bored and VRT ;)

Go on Ron you know you want too :rolleyes: Well it's the only way your going to be able to keep up with mine ;) (get some pic's from Stanford matey I'll defo see you there next year and maybe a few other's :thumbleft: )

One of the best wheels for Corrado, shame they are so heavy

Very nice, lovely wheels especially on this colour..

I had a look back to the early pages of your thread and this is a different car, fair play to you mate for raising the standard...

With all the polishing going on for the event this weekend, I decided to get some proper pictures taken with my SLR.....decent camera makes a huge difference!!

2014_06.jpg

2014_05.jpg

2014_04.jpg

2014_03.jpg

2014_01.jpg

Sailed the MOT today, tester said it was a credit too me. Also let me have a good look underneath while on the ramps for corrosion and he was saying it is mint, no rot.......awesome!

Well done. Looks great the car, RH wheels look great as well.

My lad has bought some for his MK5 golf. Suits it well.