Dude VR6

[Official] Happy Christmas

I'd liked to be the first to person to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Let next year be better than the last, and that Santa brings you all the Corrado parts you need. :cheers:

If we all get the parts we need then Santa will have a very busy night ahead!

Merry Xmas all :x-mas:

Ok let's make this the official Corrado Forum Happy Christmas thread. What an honour :lol:

Ok let's make this the official Corrado Forum Happy Christmas thread. What an honour :lol:

Have you started on the eggnog early ?

Are you so happy because you know santa is bringing you a corrado?:rolleyes::wave::x-mas:

I'd liked to be the first to person to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Let next year be better than the last, and that Santa brings you all the Corrado parts you need. :cheers:

Santa has got you some cracking seats..... he just needs you to pick them up!! :lol:

:drinking:

I am at work all day :sad: :|

:reindeer:

Unlucky mate i'll have a small one on your behalf as soon as the pub opens:clap:

Merry christmas all, I'm working the whole holiday period but have new years eve and day off for the first time in 10 years don't quite know what to do with myself but should be interesting.

Merry Christmas and all the best to one and all :x-mas: :drinking: :reindeer: