clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Cheer's guy's went out for a drive in it 2nite and it is very smooth not got the punch of the 32 but it's no slouch either electric Recaro's with pump up lumbar support very comfortable Air con, Traffic master overall very nice so far....

I'm not a badge aware person mate I am a car person list of car's I have owned starting from 1st Nova 1.3sr 2nd Orion 1.6GL 3rd Nova 2.0 16v 45's 4th Xr4x4 Cossie powered 5th Polo 1.4se 6th Corsa 1.3cdti 7th Mini 1.6 8th Fabia VRS SE 9th Corrado G60 10th Corrado R32 (still got) 11th Vectra GSI. Not having a go but there are plenty of good car's out there it's not all about vw's.

Oh no, don't get me wrong in the slightest, I've owned a Peugeot 309, Citroën ZX, Nissan almera, BMW E30, VW Golf mk4, VW Corrado , VW Polo GTI, Porsche 964 911, Lotus Elise, VW Passat and now my second corrado. I know that there ARE much better cars out there and I wouldn't call myself a badge snob. I just don't like vectras. I know how good a car they can be, hence I said it's a bit of a Q car, but each to their own and all that!

****ing veccy !!!!

Only joking i actually liked the gsi's think there actually good looking , looks nice on them wheels aswell

Like you say its comfy does what it needs and they pump out a wicked induction noise i dont care what anyone says there nearly on par with a corrado definately , not as quick though !! I know this because i did not race one last tuesday night down a 40 mph duel carrige way

Just a small update incase anyone was thinking I had forgot about the R32,thing is how do you follow Goldie with his new rim's. Well it would have to be something shiny just before christmas I got a polishing set and today got busy here's the result's (really hard to get the pic's right anyway) [ATTACH=CONFIG]77260[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77262[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77263[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77264[/ATTACH]

My mate had a Vectra GSI some years ago and i was always a fan of the bumpers, those wheels are a very nice bonus also..

I hope you aren't blaming me for you spending on the Rado…

How are you for room for the strut brace with the R32 lump in there?

Well after seeing Your car and ChrisL's at Stanford Hall I knew something had to be done to be honest the engine bay doesn't really need much attention but due to the fact the steering rack need's attention the easiest way to do that is removal of engine. While it's out it would be rude not to tidy it up a bit also the suspension will be coming off not really down with the coilover's there are a couple of other thing's and of course Wheel's which I'm sure will divide opinion's but hey ho it will be more my car then. As for the strut brace yes there is plenty of room just need to get some new shiny dome nut's.

Well done on the polishing, you've got a really good finish on that.

Which are these wheels your talking about, I forgot what you said before?

Well done on the polishing, you've got a really good finish on that.

Which are these wheels your talking about, I forgot what you said before?

LOL it will be worth the wait.

Ok folks a little update not really about the Corrado but car related the vectra I am blatting about in has 19" BBS's which to be honest are too big for the car. I have some 17's which are going to go on the problem was 2 of them were bright pink so I have had to remove and prep them ready for painting one of my mates is doing them for me here's a couple of pics before and after I'll post up more when they are done. deha5uju.jpg before 6u7amuju.jpg after destroying my fingers

The BBS will be worth good money… sure you'll be selling them on..

I certainly will Micheal they are 8.5 x 19 5x112 and there is five of them they are Genuine not rep's with genuine carbon centre cap's if anyone on here is interested obviously not for a Corrado but anything else I do have someone who has first dib's at the mo but if interested let me know.

Ok folk's long time updated this there is plenty in the pipeline though not exactly at the moment. Here's the new Suspension [ATTACH=CONFIG]77839[/ATTACH]

Is the sportsline stuff 50mm?

Sorry Sean what do you mean 50mm? if you mean lowering amount iam not totaly sure mate it's a Bilstein B12 kit which include's an Eibach set of spring's which may combine to provide what you are asking

Yeah the proline stuff lowers by 30mm from memory. I always thought the B12 kits comes as a single kit in a box!

yip it does mate all in one box i have a few tricks up the sleeve