markTTC

Lupo GTi front wiper conversion - See Page 23!!! for update

GPC are going to be selling them soon - they're getting a load for GTI International and will be selling the arm and blade kits for under £20, or so i've been told anyway, i'd call them if i were you !!

What a nightmare. Went to fit my aeroblades and arms at the weekend only to find out that they are polo arms and blades. They are massive!!

Gutted! I might put them up forsale soon as they can be used for the back wiper conversion.

Just to clariffy, is it lupo gti arms only that fit, since 2002 all vw have the aeroblades but obviously the polo ones don't fit. Can I get any lupo arms that come off a 2002 onwards car. Are there any other vw's that will fit the corrado.

My mission for vission in the rain continues!!

Ok, my head is pounding from all the reading!!!

I picked up my new C this weekend, and its started raining!!!!

What are the parts I require, how much, and where from? This whole thread has just fried my brain!! Or is that the Stella????? :-)

OI!!!! I knows you speaks the lingo in the village!!! :D

Just sent them an email too :D

Knows it bra :wink: - will be giving GPC a bell tomorrow me thinks...

Supercharged - what part numbers are needed to replace the standard rear wiper arm & blade ?...is it a straight swap ?

I emailed GPC, the kits are £60 = p&p = VAT. It includes both arms and wipers.

So not quite less than £20.

i to want to do this mod to my new corrado because it rains alot here in ireland :mad:

so basically i need the wiper arms and blades from the lupo does it have to be the GTI or could it be from an ordinary lupo?? im going to get on ot my local VW dealer this afternoon

stanbates, they were a bit cheaper at Inters 'cos it was a show... I think I paid £50 all in for the set I bought there... 8)

Just off the phone with GPC they no longer do this kit as VW have increased the prices charging for each part as oppose to a complete kit.

£100+ would be the cost of everything separate going on the current prices

:roll: