KADVR6

am i mad????????

well I have been told I am as im looking for another corrado, my sciatic problem is miles better and IF I get another corrado it will only be a weekend/nice weather car. Also promising myself that if I get another one it will not be modified, well apart from suspension/brakes/exhaust/headlight loom/alloys lol

karl

Yes you are mad, think most of us are though! I said never again after my first, then 6 months later I was back in the drivers seat.

I drove Pat McCrotch's standard VR with every single bush, joint, bearing, damper and spring replaced with new standard parts and it was a damn good steer. The ride height obviously sucked but there was just something about a totally stock one that feels so much better than a lowered one. Needed 100 more hp though :)

Lol, it is funny. Welcolme back. Im looking at houses with tha aim to get a big garage and Ive pretty much promised myself if I do that I will give the car a proper going over. Slightly modded is the way to go now, mine has been pretty much fault free in the couple of years Ive had it.

Could have bought mine if you had have posted this yesterday.

I wish you had said that to me about a year ago ;) Oh just had a look the vulture's are circling Chris Don't do it mate you will severely regret it ;)

Edited by clumpy1

Cheers mr swomp , you thinking of selling up chris , youve put alot in to that car mate

Are you looking for a 24v Matt?

Not really clumpy but i knew swompy had his for sale and id followed his thread alot so just wanted to see the finished outcome and the fs add thats all , im to far in to mine to sell up now so i might aswell keep plowing cash at the old girl

Not really clumpy but i knew swompy had his for sale and id followed his thread alot so just wanted to see the finished outcome and the fs add thats all , im to far in to mine to sell up now so i might aswell keep plowing cash at the old girl

Good on you Matt :salute:

Nothing wrong with having 2 toys ;)

Its weird as there dont seem to be many for sale this time of year with it being so close the Christmas, and you'd assume prices would reflect that. But will it now carry on with very few all year round?. Looking on ebay there seem to be as many breakers as cars for sale, so maybe now is your chance to buy at such a low price before the up?............