Tempest

CCGB National Day 2014 - all the Details

Lilfuzzer - Chris sat and sunday at bruntingthorpe

Vaghag - chris, Bruntingthorpe Saturday only

ChrisL - Bruntingthorpe Saturday and sunday!! (that way I can have a few beers while the show is on and no risk of being drunk in charge driving to the show early on Sunday morning)

Redborbet - matt , sat and sunday at any venue , lets say bruntingthorpe as its up to now the majority

Micky fletch (what nights?)

mic_VR - Michael. Put me down for Saturday, happy to camp wherever, in case the family don't fancy coming along as well in which case I'll just come on the day.

ChrisL - Bruntingthorpe Saturday and sunday!! (that way I can have a few beers while the show is on and no risk of being drunk in charge driving to the show early on Sunday morning)

Redborbet - matt , sat and sunday at any venue , lets say bruntingthorpe as its up to now the majority

Micky fletch (Saturday)

mic_VR - Michael. Put me down for Saturday, happy to camp wherever, in case the family don't fancy coming along as well in which case I'll just come on the day.

Tempest

Micky fletch (Saturday)

Harrier- Daren,camping Saturday night only,Bruntingthorpe

Tempest

Happy New Year everyone, not been on here for quite a while, thought I best make a reappearance.

I have about 3 things in my diary for 2014, guess what - one is that weekend - you can't make it up !!

Fortunately this is not booked, but I did rather want to join the 350z guys for a jaunt in Wales - only thing that puts me off - is the few times I have been out with them - they drive soooooooooooooooo slow !!!!! Wales, fab roads - drive slow - Ummm !!!!

So looks like I will be doing Corrado's, Jets and Camping Sat & Sun.

Motorsport at the palace was really good last year so I will be going to that too. It was only a small Corrado turnout but the range of cars was very interesting and watching the time trials was very good fun.

followed by Motorsport at The Palace on the Monday i

CCGB stand booked thanks to Ron, get your name down on the events calendar.

Tempest

Honestly pushy or what !! :-)

Don't waste time talking about stuff here, register here and most importantly HERE instead :lol:

Tempest

I'm gonna get murdered. It's my wife's birthday weekend and I've just registered 25th National day and 26th Motorsport at the Palace.

Yep, you are a dead man !!!

Thought about booking her a Spa weekend with a friend - or similar - might help !! lol

do you have to be registered with ccgb to join in....sorry if that's a daft question

I might come if the diaries clear

All being well I shall be there this year.....hopefully! I may camp as well but need to decide on that closer to the time :)

Lots of hopefuls :lol:

Make it a definite! ;)

Yes, need to be a member, but can sign up on the day, or better even, before the day itself, online :)

Tempest

Lots of hopefuls :lol:

Make it a definite! ;)

Yes, need to be a member, but can sign up on the day, or better even, before the day itself, online :)

Tempest

I need to get the corrado in for some body work and get the abf running right....not a lot really lol

Me and the missus are making a weekend of it, driving up Saturday, staying in a travel lodge / premier inn, she is going shopping in Leicester all day Sunday while I'm at the show then meet up in the evening for a few beers and some grub.

Tesha is more than happy for a bit of company if anyone else fancies it.

Rog.

My maybe is now a definite, wooo! Really looking forward to this :-)

Micky fletch (Saturday)

Seanl82 - uuuuuummm Sean. Camping Sunday night only, Bruntingthorpe please. Bloody inconsiderate brother having his 30th party on the Saturday!

Hi Eric,

Can you find out what time we can get onto Bruntingthorpe on the Saturday for camping please?

Like to get prepared!!

Micky fletch (Saturday)

Seanl82 - uuuuuummm Sean. Camping Sunday night only, Bruntingthorpe please. Bloody inconsiderate brother having his 30th party on the Saturday!

Wendy - Camping - Saturday & Sunday