Southie

Corrado Heat Shield Hood Liner (Group Buy 2014)

Hi all, just to update - liners have reached the UK and were in customs clearance on Friday. I assume I'll get some sort of email from USPS to pay the duty etc, so hopefully won't be too much longer.

cheers,

Emma

Hi Em,

Looking forward to receiving my new bonnet liner. We'll done for sorting this great group buy. Best wishes

Charlie

Hi all,

Almost there. I've paid the import duty etc., unfortunately I'm in France next week so have arranged for them to be delivered to me a week on Monday, and will then get them posted to everyone asap, so hopefully 10-12 days time.

Thanks for being patient,

Emma

Liners are here, as in in my house! Will package them all up tomorrow night and post from Wed, depending on how many I can manhandle at once. Ron, I think there's some info on glue from the supplier, I'll let you know tomorrow.

People have used a lot of different ways Em . There is a thread on here . I used white spirit iirc, petrol has been used too . Get what you can off with a plastic scraper , then remove the old glue .

Rob

People have used a lot of different ways Em . There is a thread on here . I used white spirit iirc, petrol has been used too . Get what you can off with a plastic scraper , then remove the old glue .

Rob

Spray bottle filled with white spirit, spray the glue residue liberally and leave to soak for a minute or so,then use an old credit card to scrape of the sticky stuff. Use a cloth soaked in white spirit to remove the final remains.

Hi Paul,

Sorry, doing all the packaging/printing postage labels etc took a ridiculous amount of time; I spent a good chunk of this weekend sorting it out. Anyway, all the liners went in the post at 9am this morning, second class, so should be with you by Wednesday.

JamieC said he would collect his and j_s14a still hasn't given me an address, but everyone else's are on their way.

cheers,

Em

with members this good this forum is the best.thanks again EM

Hi Paul,

Sorry, doing all the packaging/printing postage labels etc took a ridiculous amount of time; I spent a good chunk of this weekend sorting it out. Anyway, all the liners went in the post at 9am this morning, second class, so should be with you by Wednesday.

JamieC said he would collect his and j_s14a still hasn't given me an address, but everyone else's are on their way.

cheers,

Em

Got mine today too. Little thinner that I expected but thanks again Em, really appreciate everything you've done! :thumbleft: