ross k

vinnie the blackberry vr6,full electric recaros full stainless exhaust and amg pentas

well after selling the corrado wanted something newer that was better on the motorway i settled on this a 2002 bmw 330ci sport with cream leather interior and only 79,000 miles it has all the extras sports seat,cruise control,air con etc. Overall im very pleased with it enjoying the silky smooth straight six and simple stuff like wipers and headlights that work lol. it manages 37mpg on the motorway aswell theirs a few niggles such as a missing headlight washer and a scuff on the bumper however i do miss the steering feel of the corrado and the exclusivity i know its not a corrado but i thought someone might have wondered what ive got and i missed the forum anyway if theirs any bmw fans you may like it

DSC_2223.jpg

DSC_2224.jpg

newcar.jpg

i have no doubt it will be mate just the corrado doesnt fit my current situation i think ill be having a g60 at some point

Have fun with the BMW. But you'll boomerang. After all just look at this lovely thing...!

another pic of it on the klutch sl1s from the previous owner

1239031_10153216974030402_2134767499_n.jpg

Nice motor the 330. Mine was great on fuel I thought.

Just got ****ed off forever changing bushes on it. Wishbone bushes, prop shaft bushes ect. And the fact it was a night mare getting my new born daughter in it, in her child seat. But with the resonator removed it sounded and drove superb. Enjoy ownership.

FA49F226-413E-4093-88AA-C64EE0816130_zpskzktkb73.jpg

3505E5BE-83A1-4807-82D4-FFDB0E8C7F27_zpsubfighvw.jpg

3505E5BE-83A1-4807-82D4-FFDB0E8C7F27_zpsubfighvw.jpg

A966C2CA-12D8-4181-8194-9516E5DF3EF3_zpsu28tooup.jpg

cheers brett the 330s great so far i love x5 wheels whats the spec on the ones you were running and what tyres? and what bushes should i be checking first i have no noises from the prop shaft bushes

also the klutch alloys were 16x9 and 16x8 but didnt know the et

Been a while since I ran them. The first set were rotiforms Mia staggered 9 and 10s with a m3 offset of 23 I think the I had I think 215/35/19 on the 9s and 225/35/19 on the 10s. It was the same setup on the x5 rims used 20mm spacers up front to clear the coilovers and 10mm on the back. I had ap racing coilovers with the helper springs removed. Prop shaft donut is prone to go. You'll here a thud when pulling off sharp. Front wish bones need to be replaced as ball joints go and bushes. This used to grieve me to do as you had to buy complete units and pattern parts were about £200 a side ( could be wrong it's been a few years) when all that would need replacing is a £5 ball joint and some bushes. Mine was really straight and rust free, but e46 do suffer with rust. parts can be expensive but they are great cars. Wouldn't mind another, but it would have to be a m3,