ross k

vinnie the blackberry vr6,full electric recaros full stainless exhaust and amg pentas

If it was me I'd be selling the rims and replacing them with something standardish and cheap and selling the interior and taking a standard one in part ex. You'd still get at least £2k for the car plus the extra for the rims and interior. Be a bit of a ballache though

i have some standard rims so that could be an option jamie thanks for the helpful advice as ever guys i will be waiting till after xmas now to sell but just trying to get a handle on what i should be expecting

well ive just took the deposit on the sale of the car so it looks like the journey ends here as im going to be getting something more modern on the plus side it has sold to a very friendly lady who owned a vr6 turbo previouslly so im confident she will do right by the car :)

wow it was lovely and that interior is amazing bet you cant wait to get back in one although it may feel like its missing a turbo :)

I had a stage 2 z-engineering supercharger on my last one, I may have a look and see what's out there for this one :)

I cant wait to get this one home :)

well the journey ends here i have just delivered the car to nikki. So thats me done i would just like to say a massive thankyou for all the help you its been great. Im sure ill be back but me and my girlfriend have just brought a 1913 working narrowboat which we are going to convert to live on so ive got more than enough work to do on that.I hope the car works out for nikki but i expect i may be seen lurking around for a while yet :)ill miss these three

carshow2.jpg

rollingshot.jpg

scot3.jpg

Edited by ross k

well the journey ends here i have just delivered the car to nikki. So thats me done i would just like to say a massive thankyou for all the help you its been great. Im sure ill be back but me and my girlfriend have just brought a 1913 working narrowboat which we are going to convert to live on so ive got more than enough work to do on that.I hope the car works out for nikki but i expect i may be seen lurking around for a while yet :)ill miss these three

carshow2.jpg

rollingshot.jpg

scot3.jpg

Thank you Ross :) I took Vinnie out today for a few hours and he certainly put that smile back on my face :)

He will be well looked after :)

Ross - good luck with the boat.

Nikki - great to see you back. Looking forward to the new build thread.

Ah - that explains why you needed your account sorting. Welcome back to Corrado ownership Nikki!

another pic of it on the klutch sl1s from the previous owner

1239031_10153216974030402_2134767499_n.jpg

That looks sublime.. awesome.. :)