seanl82

What's your poison?

Real Ale's generally , also like a nice single malt & expensive cognac 8)

Weirdly after a lifetime of enjoying a nice cuppa, last week woke up one morning and decided i don't like tea anymore ?!?

Teas like corrados harrier.... Your be back.....

Been drinking the thatchers ciders lately there pretty good just watch out for the katy apple as there 7.8%

Tea pots rule , one for each person and one bag for the pot is my rule of tea making

Been drinking the thatchers ciders lately there pretty good just watch out for the katy apple as there 7.8%

Tea pots rule , one for each person and one bag for the pot is my rule of tea making

Yorkshire tea :)

Home brew does it for me. There are some excellent kits out there. Cheap as chips and I only have to walk down to my shed to get a pint. 24 hour opening as well :)

Real ales for general nights in the pub. Red wine when it's free at literary thingys. Mix of Red wine or bottled ales at home dependant on the mood though always red wine when on ant watch. The occasional single malt, the older the better, when I decide to treat myself.

Real ale, especially Pale ones: Hereford Pale Ale (Wye Valley), Moonshine (Abbeydale), Pale Rider (kelham Island). Amazing how many others mention ale, shows how popular it is these days.

Also enjoy a nice single Malt, older the better . A decent red wine, but can't drink too much of either of those (hurts).

Also GIN!!!

Cider - Aspall or similar.

Liking some Crabbies on a hot day this year.

Red wine mostly to be honest, heavy ones.

G&T, vodka and other stuff. Im not fussy but no Jack D or Morgans - hate the stuff.

Went of lager and heavy beers, dont miss them. Was in Colorado last year and they love thier microbreweries IPA's etc over there and Ive noticed a lot more bars popping up like that now which is good.

Oh and if its a whiskey its MacCallan or local to me Glendronach.

Teas like corrados harrier.... Your be back.....

MMm , beginning to like tea again. Corrado's ? maybe !

Mainly drink beer (bud,corona ect) but I do love a good bottle or two of ale. My favourite have all been made by badger.

But on special occasions I love to have a few glasses of Ron Zacapa, a lovely dark rum from Guatemala. It's amazing and would recomend if you ever get the chance to try it have some.

My favourites are Corona if on Lager,

Thatchers Gold if on cider,

and Rum, Dark or Spiced, if on Spirits.

Having just flown back from Holiday in California I was really ****ed off to find you can only bring 1l per person back from Duty free.

Bought a litre of Captain Morgans Dark Spiced and Bacardi Gold which I was smashing last night to try and get drunk to cure the jet lag. Didn't work and I have been up since 4am having not gone to bed till 1.

Larger wise it has to be Sapporo for me! Ale wise there is a really, really good brewery here in Sussex called Dark Star, they do a cappuccino porter that is amazing. I love wheat beer too.... but that makes my bowel especially active :(

Judging by this evenings exploits my drinks of choice have been red wine, rum ginger ale and a slice of lime..... And jäger bombs.

Quality!

Urggg magners origional , thatchers gold ,stouford press , gin and tonics topped of with a ham pizza a garlic bread and a cheesy garlic bread and chips :))